What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh its the dude with the comprehension and interpretation skills of a 2 year old and who said it was Pound who punched Oven into a house.....

Yh no ones was reading that buddy.
Pound did punch him. I never said Sanji didn't. That's why we see two different hit marks. The one for Sanji attack and the one from Pound attack.

Jinbe doesn’t even seem to know who WsW is, so it’s not that personal. I don’t see the point in making WsW a swordsman if he’s gonna fight Jinbe instead of Brook. Also, it wouldn’t make sense for Jinbe to fight him since Jinbe is above Vet level, and the M3 always gets their real fights set up after the rest of the crew, so it would make sense that Jinbe gets his fight set up after Brook, Robin, and Chopper
Say what now? Jinbei vet level? You mean like Oven Daifuku Perospero level?

Tf? Jinbei? Wasn't fucking Aladin fighting oven in WCI? Jinbei's first mate was fighting a vet level guy and you're saying jinbei himself is vet level?

I don't know why but despite me being able to see Nami and Usopp beating Ulti and P1 with shenanigans, i just don't see the same happening with Brook and W'sW. Myabe it's kinda hypocritical.
Nami and Usopp might unlock their coa haki and so should Brook but at that point the gap between the two as a joint force and Brook would be inferior to the one between Ulti and Who's Who I would say.

I don't know why but despite me being able to see Nami and Usopp beating Ulti and P1 with shenanigans, i just don't see the same happening with Brook and W'sW. Myabe it's kinda hypocritical.
I can see why you think that. Usopp and Nami don’t rely on their strength to win fights, they use their brain. Brook usually relies on his strength alone, which is not enough to beat a guy like Who’s Who. And there’s also the fact he’s probably stronger than Ulti and Page One.

I don't know why but despite me being able to see Nami and Usopp beating Ulti and P1 with shenanigans, i just don't see the same happening with Brook and WW's. Myabe it's kinda hypocritical.
I think its because you come to expect it from them.

Everyone here needs to go back and see Luffy vs. Usopp or every Nami/Usopp fight. They win by thievery/trickery. THEY are the most pirate-y of the crew when it comes to dirty fights. I would NOT be surprised if they managed to win this way, potentially with Chopper's help because they went back out to where he is from the Bathhouse. Brook and Robin are leaving Chopper with the Yakuza.

Brook taking over the WsW fight does not make narrative sense anymore, as Jinbe/WsW have a connection now through dialogue. That HAS to be resolved with them alone, it makes not sense for Brook to take over.

It DOES make sense for either Robin/Brook or both to take over Sanji's fight though, considering Queen's interest in Sanji and Black Maria's full zoan apparently still being even half human potentially. He isn't fighting her id say.

Who’s Who says he saw Jinbe when he was a Warlord. Jinbe says that he doesn’t know who he is, and asks him to take off his mask for him to see
That’s the thing. If he’s curious about how he looks like, it means he might know him. Otherwise why would he give a shit about how he looks ? I mean that’s ok if he’s just gay but it’s rather unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.