What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see Carrot and Wanda actually defeating Perospero
Maybe, I still have hope that shit is getting interrupted first with the BMP somehow (though the island flying makes that weird now)
Post automatically merged:

These battle scenarios are far too Straw Hat-centric which is why I hope we'll see the Calamities and/or F6 overpower several of the Straw Hats so the Supernovas, Marco and others can join the battles against the Beast Pirates' strongest fighters.
I dont think it'll go that way tbh. Too strawhat centric is exactly what we need after 10 years of it barely being that way.

These battle scenarios are far too Straw Hat-centric which is why I hope we'll see the Calamities and/or F6 overpower several of the Straw Hats so the Supernovas, Marco and others can join the battles against the Beast Pirates' strongest fighters.
All of the Supernovas, Marco, and Yamato will end up fighting the Yonko, so the SHs get the rest of the enemies

Its The ideal Time For The Crew Of The Future Pirate King To shine and You want Supernovas to Battle Despite Half Of Them Being Not worth The Hype Lol

Flying 6 looking menacing and creepy in this chapter, I love it :steef:. I like all of them with fruit and without it. Also it would be interesting if Black Maria has the Jorogumo Devil Fruit (like someone said before) this can explain her appearence without the Smile theory. But it depends if the fruit it's been presented yet or not. Also Ulti best girl if someone is asking.

Btw wr are missing something very important: with Jinbe declaring his interest in Who's Who (and so in fighting him) since Jack is the guy Luffy trashes in the big arc, Killer is almost officially without an opponent :finally:

This might seem unimportant at first but if Kid and Killer reach the top together, it's highly unlikely Luffy is going to reach it alone.
Luffy needs his luckiest underling, Zoro, to help him too :catsweat:

And with Zoro out of the picture, Queen furious with Drake and Chopper (and so any samurai or gifter healed by Chopper) and Marco needed on the rooftop, you know what it means? :myman:

Sanji vs King, let's go:funky:

Remember this,

Not every Zoro fan hates Sanji and not every Sanji fan hates Zoro
Not every Luffy fan hates Zoro and not every Zoro fan hates Luffy
Not every Sanji fan hates Luffy and not every Luffy fan hates Sanji
:kata:
Man Couldnt Have Said It any better :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah and Is It just Me or is there Anyone Else Who Is Lowkey Disappointed By that Sabretooth design of WsWs Devil Fruit:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.