Powers & Abilities Does Mihawk have Conqueror's Haki? Would it make sense for Mihawk NOT to have it?

Vivre Card you're trusting states that they are rivals

Can you read? It definitely implies they were once rivals, but not anymore. Even Zoro fans translated that as ''former rivals''.

Then the info you are using talking about ''implications'', I thought that was confirmed? Not an implication? This is hilarious. ''I believe this implies that he wants to find an opponent stronger than Shanks, but take it as you will'':milaugh:

They can't be rivals when mihawk refused to duel with Shanks twice, not even once.

1- We saw two shichibukai who worked for WG have the king's haki: Hancock/Doffy
2- We saw a pirate who was NOT so grandiose, having it: Don Chinjao
3- We saw a pirate who is okay with following the orders of another captain use it: Katakuri
4- We saw Rayleigh say that the biggest names in New World usually have it

Now, I honestly don't know about you, but it's disappointing shit if Oda doesn't give him that ability. I believe he has it, but it's not his specialty

Titles are all rumors, no one cares about that thing.

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica. They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''
--- Translation by Sandman
No, titles officially given to characters by Oda are no rumors. But bar-talks of unknowledgable characters in a novel are not to be taken seriously. Novels tell stories from selective characters perspectives.
Vista had a competitive fight with Mihawk, which ended in a draw.

"Vista has the skills to compete with Mihawk, one of the most famous swordsmen in the world. He wasn't afraid to confront him..."
--- Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary
So? They had a brief clash, nothing more. Vivre Card also says Mihawk is waiting for an opponent who surpasses Shanks.
Shanks and Mihawk are not rivals, and making up an excuse for an arm is hilarious as we know people like Queen and Nekomamushi lost their arms but replaced it with weapons, Shanks doesn't even do that because he is above of that level, he doesn't even need that. Mihawk will soon join Red-hair pirates, he already declined to fight with Shanks twice before despite being a Shichibukai, enemy of the Yonko. But he was like Jinbe to Whitbeard pirates, he is friendly to them. And now he lost his castle and forced to run, he will definitely need someone to join, he can't run forever alone.
For someone, whose main power comes from swordsmanship, losing one arm is a great nerf. Even when you adapt to that one arm, you cannot utilize your ability as much as you would with two arms. And given they were rivals for quite some time (different sources still refer to them as rivals), it means they had a similar growth rate. Oda even goes as far as giving them the same birthday and panel time. Yet you claim one of them is merely YC level.

ol ...
calling CoC weak is just a bad joke as of now ...

one need to be a fool to ignore the massive hype around Advance CoC or deny it ... sorry mate
what hype though? oda said in that sbs that advancing with coo means you can choose some people to not knock out. How is that helpful exactly?
Post automatically merged:

your pointless deny only gonna make your defeat more painful :optimistic:
denying what? You mean i dont just agree with your random fanfictions? lmfao
Post automatically merged:

you are like " I'll deny everything until I have no other way" ... is a sad sad sad way of living
more like "i dont accept every random fanfiction until there is conclusive evidence". I think its an awesome way of living

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
- Titles are all rumors, no one cares about that thing.

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica. They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''

So he doesn't stand anywhere above.

Vista had a competitive fight with Mihawk, which ended in a draw.

"Vista has the skills to compete with Mihawk, one of the most famous swordsmen in the world. He wasn't afraid to confront him..."
--- Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary

- Shanks and Mihawk are not rivals, and making up an excuse for an arm is hilarious as we know people like Queen and Nekomamushi lost their arms but replaced it with weapons, Shanks doesn't even do that because he is above of that level, he doesn't even need that. Mihawk will soon join Red-hair pirates, he already declined to fight with Shanks twice before despite being a Shichibukai, enemy of the Yonko. But he was like Jinbe to Whitbeard pirates, he is friendly to them. And now he lost his castle and forced to run, he will definitely need someone to join, he can't run forever alone.

- Whitebeard knows almost everything, he also remembers even Buggy, that doesn't mean anything.

- Oda groups Whitebeard and Shanks together as well, that doesn't stop you from saying Whitebeard > Shanks. It shouldn't stop you from saying Shanks > Mihawk. Ridiculous arguments.
Bet so that title of Yonko is no longer Valid then right?

And since Mihawk is tha strongest swordsman in tha verse. Then Vista can also match Shanks in swordsmanship as well if not outright beat em in swordsmanship since Mihawk>Any other swordsman and you say that Vista took em to a draw

Oh so Kuzan replaced his leg with a frozen one. And he’s a Top Tier so does Top Tier Shanks not need a replacement? If you don’t like that example, Shiki lost his legs and replaced them, so what’s Shanks excuse again?

Is that why he was happy to be caused by tha Marines again.....

And yet he made no mention of Buggy fighting or being a legend.....

Yonko makes you put Shanks>Kuma. So WSS should put Mihawk above all sword users

Last edited:
When Sengoku got it, I think Oda opened up the playing field a bit more. So yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Mihawk had it.

One of the marks of CoC are ambition coupled with strength and Mihawk is clearly a strong, ambitious dude. The only thing he's lacking is the ability to lead, although we don't know that for sure.

he don't have it until proven otherwise .... same as almost every single person on one piece world who are not a leader or king

lack of evidence is best reason to say he don't have it ... even if he end up having CoC ... saying he dose as of now is baseless
But he's made a name for himself. He's a very ambitious dude, who wanted to rise at the top and be the best of the best. Clearly his willpower is insane.

The main tenet of CoC is to "dominate the will of others".

J

Jo_Ndule

1- We saw two shichibukai who worked for WG have the king's haki: Hancock/Doffy
2- We saw a pirate who was NOT so grandiose, having it: Don Chinjao
3- We saw a pirate who is okay with following the orders of another captain use it: Katakuri
4- We saw Rayleigh say that the biggest names in New World usually have it

Now, I honestly don't know about you, but it's disappointing shit if Oda doesn't give him that ability. I believe he has it, but it's not his specialty
Mihawk isn't like these 3
You yourself knows it

Title no one besides Zoro wants or cares about. Not respected by marines as Yonko level even... he's 2nd rate
Doesn't matter who exactly cares about it. It was Oda himself to introduce WSS, it's not even fabricated by a few individuals or Zoro alone. Even his vivre card/data book states that Mihawk is the WSS. So he is pretty much confirmed and it's no rumor, unlike Killer's with Kaido as strongest pirate.

No matter how many times you cite that, it'll never prove your wacky assertions about Mihawk's PL or that the Earth is flat.