Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He ate a fruit which can exchange any form.

And, we already seen kaido in dragon form and how much traumatized momo was seeing dragon.
I know he's a Dragon. But people argued vehemently against Orochi's devil fruit being considered a Dragon, because it was the "Snake Snake" fruit, despite many iterations of the Myth about the Yamata No Orochi being a Serpent/Dragon.

The key argument was because of the fruits name. Well Oda just shut everyone up with that one, because Kaido's Fruit is a Fish, but he's still a Dragon.

C

critical mindset

To be WSC you need to conquer EARTH, SEA AND AIR and be the strongest of all 3.
It is truly the greatest POWER title of all time.

For land based creatures you must have a sensitive inner ear, as this is used for having a sense of balance

In water, however, you move in every direction, twist and spin with fluidity, so an inner ear would be detrimental because it would just make you dizzy and disorientated

I get the sense that Kaido (even though he is drunk most of the time) is a bit clumsy in his "dragon" form, which might be due to the fact that as a fish he is more adjusted to be in water for aforementioned reason

As such explains why he is a poor fighter in his dragon form because he is really meant to be a water based fighter with it

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

It could be Kaido’s race could be still dragon though his devil fruit fruit is some kind of fish. If kaido is known as real dragon he and his daughter shape shift ogre/human like creatures.
No wonder they say that during introduction land, sea and air out every living thing in the world”. This pirate is considered to be the strongest creature.

Last edited:
- Already in the present, Marco tries to take Zoro to the roof.
- Queen and King transform to stop Marco.

I think we need to see more of that with the pictures, the word "tries" makes me wonder if marco and zoro aren't gonna go on the roof in a long time (like 2/3 chapters). We might see luffy/zoro/law fight kaido/bm first then marco/zoro/killer will come to back them up later after sanji and jimbei take care of king/queen for them ? :kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I know he's a Dragon. But people argued vehemently against Orochi's devil fruit being considered a Dragon, because it was the "Snake Snake" fruit, despite many iterations of the Myth about the Yamata No Orochi being a Serpent/Dragon.

The key argument was because of the fruits name. Well Oda just shut everyone up with that one, because Kaido's Fruit is a Fish, but he's still a Dragon.
There is a key difference.

Orochi devil fruit allowed him to transform into 8 headed snake(not Dragon) which we have seen.

Kaido df allows him to transform into Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.