Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then whats the carp form for? I mean it can't breathe on land right? And it can't swim in the ocean right?

Is the carp form just a meme then? Why even give Kaido a useless form

I think Kaido's fruit is Fish fish mythical Long Model. Thats it. The fish part is there to indicate a reference to the myth and has o bearing on Kaido actually turning into one
Kaido isn’t a real fish, he’s still a man (or something other than a man that can live on land, whatever). He’s just a Zoan fish so I don’t see why he would be unable to breathe on land. And yes, he wouldn’t be able to swim but he would be able to breathe underwater, like Jack or Vander Decken. So water can’t kill him.

F

Fallen Prince

The truth is that KAIDO defeated sengoku while kaido did not have a DF and everyone was scared and BIG MOM gave him the DF, knowing that he would become the absolute monster in the world of one piece, the legendary beast.
Although kaido base did a low difficulty on 9 red scabbards, even without using DF and named attacks.
I highly doubt it.

He figured out that he had to go Wano and climb a waterfall?
So you expect oda to somehow explain to us how Kaido knows to go Wano turn into a fish and swim up a waterfall.
I haven't said that. I said he figured out he can actually swim when he fell into water. Or Big Mom explained it to him due to her knowledge. Climbing up the Wano waterfall wasn't due to knowing he would turn into a Dragon. He simply climbed it due to his ambition to do so.

And again with the Kaido swimming as a devil fruit user, you are ignoring that Oda explains these things. Blackberry doesn't just eat two devil fruits and nothing is made of it. Oda intentionally adds that there's a reason for it. A devil fruit without the devil fruit weaknesses must come with an explanation as well. Is it the God of all devil fruits? Is it the original devil fruit? Something. There must be an explanation.

You are weirdly okay with "shit happens" as a mechanic in the story. Imagine if blackbeard ate two devil fruits marineford and everyone in the world was like "Shit happens, whatever"... hehehe... this would work for you?
I didn't refer to BB's ability to eat to DFs but the fact that his Yami fruit is a logia fruit but works fundamentally different from normal logias.

The truth is that KAIDO defeated sengoku while kaido did not have a DF and everyone was scared and BIG MOM gave him the DF, knowing that he would become the absolute monster in the world of one piece, the legendary beast.
Although kaido base did a low difficulty on 9 red scabbards, even without using DF and named attacks.
:seriously:

Kaido got bodied so hard on that day that he wanted strength more than anything which made Big mom give him that DF.
:cheers::cheers:

Kaido isn’t a real fish, he’s still a man (or something other than a man that can live on land, whatever). He’s just a Zoan fish so I don’t see why he would be unable to breathe on land. And yes, he wouldn’t be able to swim but he would be able to breathe underwater, like Jack or Vander Decken. So water can’t kill him.
I mean what's the point of a full fish transformation?

If Kaido turns full fish, he shouldn't be able to breathe on land. He gets gills. His lungs disappear. And he can't even move since he doesn't have legs. He can neither breathe nor move on land. Then in the water he can't even move as well.

See the problem. It's a meme. I mean if you want Kaido to have an entire meme form then be my guest

Also the dragon form can do everything. The dragon form can breathe under water and it can move under water since dragons move using clouds so kaido can move under water AS A DRAGON

See how you are creating a bunch of redundancy on top of a useless meme form?

Kaido got bodied so hard on that day that he wanted strength more than anything which made Big mom give him that DF.
I mean I would like to be provided evidence of Kaido ever defeating a single top tier in the whole manga lol. The hilarious thing is that there's no testifying of that, at all. If not we acknowledged he lost many times in his life.

Do you think oda will draw wano 100 more chapters?:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
I dont think the raid will fail, but we are definitely gonna be in Wano another 50-60 chapters. Barely any actual fighting has started between the beast pirates and the main characters. Not only this, but the plot keeps shifting and clearly heading towards mainland Wano. Then you also just have the 10-15 chapters that will probably close out the arc post-fight

We ain't leaving for a while, maybe around the 1050's or 1060's. Espscially since Act 4 seems to be probably all the fights and Act 3 is already 42 chapters by itself

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Although he is a newcomer without DF, it is scary that he was facing someone on his AUGE at that time. ;)
I am curious to know the difficulty he caused in his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.