Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy refered to base Kaido's durability as scales too, as his G4 attacks were useless against base Kaido. With base Kaido telling the Scabbards that their swords won't work on him, which they did only due to them inheriting Oden's will. So I do think base Kaido durability = Dragon Kaido durability.
Actually I’m not sure about that. Instead of implying Kaido has scales in base, maybe what Luffy actually meant is since he couldn’t even hurt Kaido in his base, he needed something that could hurt his even more durable form which is the dragon one. That way, he’d be sure he could hurt Kaido no matter what.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Imagine Big Mom is a Rocks loyalist and gave Kaido that fruit because somehow Rocks survived in the devil fruit or some shit?

Essentially he was reincarnated as the devil fruit that Kaido ate. Maybe if Kaido dies, Rocks is revived?

There's my dumbass theory for the week
It's not stupid, BB has 3 faces in one person.
It has theory and its teeth panels constantly changing.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Actually I’m not sure about that. Instead of implying Kaido has scales in base, maybe what Luffy actually meant is since he couldn’t even hurt Kaido in his base, he needed something that could hurt his even more durable form which is the dragon one. That way, he’d be sure he could hurt Kaido no matter what.
Yes, that's what I wanted to say to him.

Kaido has 3 types of resistance. Its natural shape due to its race is almost or if not equal to the scales of the dragon. His dragon form, in which he had very durable scales, With Ryou, Luffy learned to pierce the most durable scales on Kaido's body. And probably 3, which is its hybrid mode that combines natural durability + dragon scales and with defensive Haki.

I’m not creating anything, I’m trying to make sense out of this. I wanted him to have an Oni fruit, actually.

Don’t forget that his fruit is mythical fish, not a regular one. So don’t expect his full Zoan form to work like a normal fish, whether it’s a dragon or not.

My problem with your theory is that you’re classifying dragon as fish. Even if we talk about a sea dragon, I’m not sure it can be considered a fish, especially a dragon that has legs.
These classifications aren't literal though. Dinosaurs are called dragons remember. It's not that dinosaurs are literally dragons. Oda used the name dragon as Japanese pun

So Oda called Kaido's dragon a fish type as just a reference. Not as a literal thing. It's a reference to Japanese the same way dinosaurs as dragons are just references

And you say kaido being a mythical fish can breathe on land? Can he walk too?

Status
Not open for further replies.