Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji said he wants to become stronger NOT strongest in something....
Big difference!
Meaning:
Zoro wants to become strongest swordsman... him eating a DF + becoming an ancient weapon while at it... and having hax magical swords with powers are CHEAP SHORTCUTS for that...

Luffy wants to become pirate king, pirate king is a pirate that STANDS ON TOP of all other pirates... him taking shortcuts is bad...

Sanji wants to become BEST COOK (only food related ambition)... then he wanted to get STRONGER.... how strong? he never stated STRONGEST... he just said he wanted to become stronger for Luffy and the crew... thus the MEANS and the WAYS of getting stronger never MATTERED to him... he already got a lot stronger in 2 years timeskip AS HE WANTED... and when he got the chance to get stronger by a shortcut Raid Suit, he took it... it was okay for him because it DID NOT jeopardize his dream impact. In fact, he only wants to become stronger to support Luffy and others and protect... thus taking advantage of Raid SUIT is NOT AN ISSUE

If you STILL fail to see the difference, I have no choice but to just ignore because Raid Suit is just eating you from the inside
Iits like saying Luffy is trash and cheap because he ate an akuma no mi LOL, the RS is not a cheap trick either. But lets also be real, he dosent put that much effort in being strong compared to how much Zoro and Luffy did in their training, specialy since his attention was diverted into cooking as well as getting stronger, even in his childhood he was learning more to cook than to fight. Thats why i say he is not in the level of Zoro much less Luffy.

Let me ask you then....
What did Zoro say in Skypea?
didn't he tried to act cool with Chopper and said he wanted to meet this god?
Wasn't he on different occasions aiming for Enel, the god? because as he stated, he NEVER ONCE prayed to god LOL... cool scene though...

Then, Zoro was in a 4 vs 1 gang against Enel... Did Oda make Zoro last against him? no, did he give him a differet moment to shine? sure, a priest...

That's the point....

Zoro gets sent flying by Rob Lucci

Zoro says "I will pay it back to that pigeon guy bastard"

Did he end up facing Lucci?

Zoro in Thriller Bark says "there is no guarantee that Luffy will make it on time to face Moria, they have to take Moria out themselves because it's an island that is tricky and doesn't face you straight ahead"

Did he end up facing Moria?

Here with kaido, he does intend to face kaido... I am MORE THAN WILLING to give him a BIG BLOW to Kaido because simply, Kaido's body is tough, and scarring it is a big testament to swordsmen... so for his own DREAM as a swordsman... being able to cut/wound kaido is more than enough for their confrontation...
However I'm not willing to break One Piece BIGGEST RULE which is Luffy defeats main arc enemy just because Zoro said he's aiming for Kaido... because Zoro aimed for SO MANY previous opponents Luffy took on before

So, I will only give him (big blow against Kaido to show he got swordsman skill to wound him + a calamity fight)
But Zoro "lost against Enel...The same could happen against Kaido XD

- Marco remembers when Ace returned to the Whitebeard Ship He wanted to go to Wano many times to fulfill his promise with Otama, but Whitebeard did not allow him to do so because he knew that Ace's current strength would not enable him to defeat Kaido and this is the reason why Ace did not come to Wano again.

source : @li1il1
So Luffy will defeat Kaido in His place and fulfill his promise for Tama
I see you Oda :moonwalk:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
- Marco remembers when Ace returned to the Whitebeard Ship He wanted to go to Wano many times to fulfill his promise with Otama, but Whitebeard did not allow him to do so because he knew that Ace's current strength would not enable him to defeat Kaido and this is the reason why Ace did not come to Wano again.

source : @li1il1
Daamn WB let his brother Oden die like that. He knew about everything and still did nothing. What a terrible brother.

- Marco remembers when Ace returned to the Whitebeard Ship He wanted to go to Wano many times to fulfill his promise with Utama, but Whitebeard did not allow him to do so because he knew that Ace's current strength would not enable him to defeat Kaido and this is the reason why Ace did not come to Wano again.
Holy shit, Whitebeard knew that his sworn brother's country was suffering under Kaido's tyranny and he chose not to go and save it. Wtf Oda :vistalaugh:

Not necessarily true
Luffy never stated he wants to be the strongest blah blah either, but to be the freeist man so being strong is means to his goal, but not his goal itself

Whitebeard dream was to have a dear family
Law wants to unveil his family name meaning
Roger was probably to unveil the void century secrets
Etc. etc. etc.

When you think about it the story top tiers ambitions didn't have anything to do with strength but rather stuff related to adventures and unveiling something mysterious

and Actually Zoro is probably the only one with an ambition related to strength in the story which because he is THE swordsman of the story
Do you remember the "Let's sneak into Yonko territory, make poneglyph copy and escape unnoticed" by Usopp?
what was Luffy's reaction again? it was in Zou... cause he felt that's a short cut crap

And he constantly emphasized that he needs to "BEAT YONKO AND ADMIRALS" to become Pirate King... he himself said so many times...
So, he himself believes that

Status
Not open for further replies.