Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're ignoring a very crucial and obvious fact here.... Izo is from Wano... You can make excuses and say WB had no reason to go as soon as Oden died, Izo grew up in Wano and has a brother there.
Dude, he rescued because he owed a "favor" to Neptune who is the ruler of FI, not because he is hero......Oden left the WBP for roger and dead already....
What about all the other islands WB has put under his protection? Does he owe all of them favors? Saying "he's not a hero, he's a pirate" doesn't change the fact that this is out of character for him. It wasn't very pirate of him to go through hell to save Ace. They heard about Oden's death, did they hear about Toki's, Momo's and Hiyori's deaths? Did Izo hear about Kiku's death?

Ok, I'll give you the argument that the circumstances were different.

Yet this whole Oden-WB situation still doesn't make much sense, if we don't want to use extreme excuse-mode.

Why on earth didn't he bother looking for him, after Oden had returned to Wano?

They were literally like brothers and both Oden and WB even said that they would unite again asap after his voyage with Roger ends.

Yet somehow WB didn't care one bit about Oden anymore ... for like 10 years or so!

I also refuse to believe that WB would just let the wife and children of his "brother" rot in hell like that. Like come one, even if he doesn't want to start a war, he could've done something (trying to sneak them out of the country etc.).

No, I stand by my point here: Oda wrote himself into a corner with this Oden-WB connection and now tries to fix things up with bandaid. It works at least somehow, but if you take a closer look, it's not pretty/elegant (writing).
I bet that Oden danced for 5 years, in hope that wb will come in wano and help him, the poor dude was wrong.

J

Jo_Ndule

Oh you can read WB's mind? Didn't know you have such impressive abilties.

A yonkou who was literally placed as PK would fear another yonkou? You guys seriously should stop reading two piece lmao
Comeback when wb was PK

Comeback when he stops fearing to mess with Linlij and Kaido

Just accept it already, Primebeard is a coward and can't beat Linlin/Kaido.

No wonder why he can only flex on Navy

F

Fallen Prince

Oda messed up whitebeard character big time.

I expected this oden death will have to be shown in fb. It would have been better if Ace knew yamato as oden and him informing wb assuming oden is safe would fix this mess.

Again yhe question arise what the heck izo was doing when his master died . It does not make sense for him to stay in the crew at all.

It does seem oda probably needs to rectify in future plots .

Whitebeard was going to avenge Thatch too, he just didn't want Ace to go on a rampage and alone because he was as aware as Shanks that he wasn't a match for Teach.
Did you not read the summary this chapter? He says the same exact thing here. When Ace is stronger, they would eventually go fight Kaido.

Thats the point. In Whitebeards eyes, it was too early for Ace on both occasions. The first time it saved Ace's life (Kaido). The 2nd time, Ace didn't listen and he died (Blackbeard).

Kaido even had a weaker crew back then
Just stop making excuses

Kaido crew wasn't strong even now it isn't even that impressive

WB knew he cant beat Young or prime kaido less than extreme diff.
Says you, no one in their right minds would say Kaido has a weak crew, the only basis you say that is by comparing his crew with BM's, whose Luffy with half his crew manage to defeat....Yes, he didnt beat her ass, but his crew managed to steal the poneglyphs, rescue their teammate, fuck up BM's territory, and beat 2 out of 3 of her strongest commanders. That IS a fucking defeat no matter how you look at it.

Its not that information can easily get out of Wano, by the time he found out anything happened with Oden, he was already long dead, same with his wife, and likely their children since they where missing. Even soo it was just a matter of giving the Ok for them to go to Wano, wich he was probably preparing to do...Then the whole BB thing might have happened, with them waiting for Ace to deal with BB before going to Wano.

As for marineford...well, saving a nakama>>>>avenging a nakama.

Status
Not open for further replies.