Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, that´s iffy. WB´s characterization is, to simplify, putting up a strong front but actually being a softie.
So while i agree he would punish BB once the opportunity presented itself, i doubt he would put his living crew at risk to do it, and that´s part of why he wanted to prevent Ace from going, but pretended in front of Shanks that he is the one who sent Ace.
Marineford was a different issue because Ace was still alive, and there was something he could do to save his son, and then gave each crewmember and alliance member the choice of deciding for themselves.
But for the sake of revenge? It´s a different issue altogether.
Not really his characterization, he has always been like that, unless the fundamental of "touch my son and you're dead" sounds to you like a strong front and not a softie who you shouldn't mess up with. His characterization has always been the same: a strong softie.

Also, this isn't just about Oden being dead. This is about Izou and Ace, their family and friends, and people Whitebeard himself knew and travelled with (I mean, Momonosuke was literally born in the Moby Dick, for example).

Bogard

You can't win
@Bogard Cavendish hype !!!

Ace says there's "Caven-something"
Lol just saw this
Ace says there's "Caven-something", "Kid" from South Blue, "Law" from North Blue, "Bege" from West Blue... But the strongest one will be his brother, who will set sail soon.
Dat moment when Cavendish has more hype alongside Kid and Law, and more than any other members of the Worst gen :steef:

F

Fallen Prince

I literally told you why he didn't mess up his character and gave clear examples and you continue to spout nonsense about Oda messing up WBs character.

There is actually something wrong people here.
I am correct on this part.

Same whitebeard decides to challenge marine when Ace was about to be executed but didnt want bloodshed because his "brother" was killed by enemy. Welps you decide.

wb prepared to save ace in like 2 months and he had years to prepare for kaido
Yes, because the marines where sitting in their asses only waiting for WB to prepare, they didnt realy give him a choice. Saving ace thats currently alive is not the same as avenging Oden who they only learned was dead, probably years after he was killed.

This never happened, they went to save another nakama who was imprisoned against his will and was about to die, not Roger´s son who was the savior.
The allies did not even know about it, see Squardo, and i do not think even the WB members knew.
Replace "die" with actually starting a world ending war over Ace. I might have exaggerated slightly but the same concept applies. Whitebeard was protecting Ace against Kaido and Blackbeard. But once Ace was captured they weren't going to leave him to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.