Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, there are people that has put up some "reasonable" justification for your "problem", if possible, try to read those posts and the "context" ....WB never portrayed as the way you and your like minded people are "imagining" him to be...
That’s not the point man. It’s the fact that based on the characterization oda has given whitebeard his decisions making here does not make sense and I’m not one of the people that’s always critical on oda however even I have to question this writing in particular here. Also putting up a reasonable justification is pointless as that isn’t implied nor has it been stated by the author so in order words You’re just offering your opinion kind of like what I’m doing here lol

So if someone breaks into your best friend’s house, kills their family, and installs a landlord who ruins all their shit while taking the few nice things they have for himself, are you gonna say you have no responsibility to help your pal take it all back?? If so, I’d argue you’re not a very good friend.
I´m not WB.
I am saying this behavior is consistent with WB´s characterization and the events of the past.
Whatever i feel personally about it is something else entirely.

At the same time, i have mentioned this before, it might sound like a silly excuse to some, but WB was someone who considered his role in the world, meaning hm doing something that creates chaos in the New World would have ended in far more deaths than the suffering of Wa No citizens.
He held the reins of the New World and ensured peace for two decades, two Yonkou going at it, evne if he wins, has big repercussions.
That´s also why Marineford was so big, WG was risking chaos in the New World, WB put Ace´s life above that.
Is it ok? I do not think so.

J

Jo_Ndule

So you wanted him to storm Wano lose a lot of his family maybe his top crewmates losing too and all the territories he has to defend without protections to avenge oden ?

WB doesn't owe anything to Wano land.

Linlin is not stupid enough to make war against Kaido if Katakuri was killed in Wano before.
Linlin was stupid enought to go with one ship to wano...she didn't mind Navy interfernce or fighting Kaido.

the same woman that takes actions straight when her scs fall... unlike WB who waist years to avenge thatch or Oden but fails

Just accept that WB isn't great as you make him to be. WBO have been lying to the world
Propaganda about his health ,powerlevel and being honorary to payback if you mess with his family.

That’s not the point man. It’s the fact that based on the characterization oda has given whitebeard his decisions making here does not make sense and I’m not one of the people that’s always critical on oda however even I have to question this writing in particular here. Also putting up a reasonable justification is pointless as that isn’t implied nor has it been stated by the author so in order words You’re just offering your opinion kind of like what I’m doing here lol
Atleast my opinion is closer to the authors intention in the matter of context than yours....

So if someone breaks into your best friend’s house, kills their family, and installs a landlord who ruins all their shit while taking the few nice things they have for himself, are you gonna say you have no responsibility to help your pal take it all back?? If so, I’d argue you’re not a very good friend.
Okay, but if fighting that person results in me losing more of my family and it won't even bring back my best friend, then hell no, I'm not fighting that guy. As simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.