Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the same DAMN WHITEBEARD PIRATES THAT MARCHED INTO MARINEFOLD A WAR CONSIDERED JUST AS DANGEROUS IF NOT MORE THAN GOING UP AGAINST KAIDO AND HIS CREW??? Nah oda needs to go to hell😭 wtf is this????
Dude, there are people that has put up some "reasonable" justification for your "problem", if possible, try to read those posts and the "context" ....WB never portrayed as the way you and your like minded people are "imagining" him to be...

If we’re being honest, Marineford should have been MORE treacherous to the WBP than Kaido in Wano...and yet, Newgate sat on his balls for 20 years and let Oden’s people suffer. Would love to hear how the author justifies this decision, because I don’t see any way this can be portrayed as good writing.
It isn’t good writing. Inconsistencies all over the place and contradictions as well based on the characters and their characterization. This gotta be explained somehow

Marco and Izou talk to Ace, they say that as soon as Shirohige gives an OK sign, they will go with Ace to Wanokuni.
Bro, if the chapter doesn't show Izo arguing just as hard as Ace as to why they need to go to Wano....

His Shogun's wife and kids, his brother, his comrades, and his people could all be dead or starving but "Eh, Pops hasn't given the OK sign yet so what more can I do?"
:goatasure:

Marineford Arc is the key to our answers

We have Shanks somehow stopping Kaido from reaching out Whitebeard and therefore two feasible scenarios.

1. Shanks and Kaido had a small clash and Kaido retired for any possible reason.
2. Shanks intimidated Kaido somehow.

S1 implies Shanks *might* have been stronger than Kaido.

I think S2 is more likely to have occurred which'd mean that if we call Shirohige a coward we should label Kaido as one too for the same fundamental process of thought. And what's funny in all of this is that S2 is not a power levels indicator.
Cap cap. You have no clue what happened between Shanks and Kaido. Somebody could of told Kaido that WB died and he lost interest.

Is this a fucking joke? Oda really has ruined the Whitebeard Pirates man lmfao.

Now I’m imagining Whitebeard sailing to Marineford in time to save Ace, but instead of starting a war, Whitebeard just sinks a battleship, wags his finger aggressively at Sengoku as a “warning”, and then sails away without even trying to rescue Ace lol.

Oda is a fraud man. What a complete joke.
:milaugh::milaugh:

Next is Mihawk. Admiral-sword fandom are doomed to fail.

Yo, funniest shit about the chapter:

is how Kaido fully knows Big Mom is not to be trusted completely... when he said "isn't it too soon to reveal your intentions?" when she asked about the road poneglyphs LMAO

I'm telling you all, if there is ANY betrayel in this alliance, it will be Kaido betraying Big Mom... not the other way around... Kaido as the BIG BAD GUY from this arc, he will NOT be betrayed and weakened by Big Mom AT ALL.... First of all, I think they will fall together, but let's say they didn't stay together, and someone will betray the other, it will be KAIDO betraying Big Mom... he might leave her in very bad state so that the whole "chopper O-lin" come into play ONCE AGAIN... cause that shit is bound to come back at full circle... whether people hate Olin or like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.