Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These whole WB Oden situation.., the way I see it pretty simple actually...,

1. WB still regarded kaido as his old crewmate/younger brother even.., alongside with Linlin, there's undoubtedly deep emotion going on between them (rocks crew), I'm pretty sure.

2. Not worth it, if he just accepted it then he just lost Oden, if not then he'll lose even more of his family for the sake of what..?, vengeance..??, nah.., not worth it.., so he just swallowed the hard pill and move on.., too many casualties is dead on point actually. One Oden VS even more of his family..?, no brainer here...
They wanted to murder each other on the same ship, let alone later when each formed his own crew. Xebec was the linchpin that prevented the crew from crumbling into dust. They don't know what camaraderie is, and on top of all that Kaido's oppressive ideology strongly defies WB's beliefs.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Marco thinks back to his days with Shirohige Pirates in a new flashback. Ace asks Shirohige to attack Kaidou since he has a promise to fulfilled. Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.

Ace asks Shirohige to let him go alone. Shirohige is angry saying Ace is ahead of himself thinking that he can defeat a man Oden can't win against. Then Shirohige beats Ace up.
So Newgate wasn't willing to help liberate his "little brother's" home, where Oden's friends and family are, where Oden's people are, where Izo's sibling lives?

Awful.

this is not a matter of kaido or wb who is stronger, this is clearly a junk post by oda and it ruined the greatest character oda created and one piece, the plot completely spoiled one piece for me A dead fly in a coffee cup will spoil it whether it tastes good or not

F

Fallen Prince

Its hard to say but oda is kind of wanking kaido is powerful than admirals with WB flashback.

This really diminishes any one on one fight against kaido. Eve luffy will have to gang up with others to take down kaido.

That’s not the point man. It’s the fact that based on the characterization oda has given whitebeard his decisions making here does not make sense and I’m not one of the people that’s always critical on oda however even I have to question this writing in particular here. Also putting up a reasonable justification is pointless as that isn’t implied nor has it been stated by the author so in order words You’re just offering your opinion kind of like what I’m doing here lol
The same characterization where WB was fine in letting go off Thatch's death because he had a weird feeling about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.