Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said, what does shanks, BB or anything have to do with Kaido? If anything it PROVES that WB cares more about protecting his family menbers that still lives instead of seeking revenge.

Forget it....its useless arguing with someone whose only argument is "if you dont share my headcannon about x character, then you are reading two piece".
Whitbeard said Shanks that he's going to kill Blackbeard, you can't even properly read.

It’s fine if you’re willing to settle for the total destruction of a character that a strong segment of the fandom loves, but that doesn’t invalidate the fact that this IS exceedingly poor writing by any measure. WB has always been presented as this titanic figure in the OP world in terms of strength and reputation, so for Oda to now give us a flashback where he decided to stick his thumb up his ass while an isolated nation burned to the ground is a little disrespectful to the character himself AND the people who read and obsess over this series. You sound just as whiny in calling people out for not gleefully eating this slop, so maybe put that stone down while you’re in the glass house.
Nope, WB did what we already know he did before. You see WB as a saint i see, that helps anyone who scream for It.

I dont know If you remember but his TREASURE IS HIS FAMILY, so yeah, with oden already DEAD he going to a war against other younko in his territory wouldnt bring oden back would only bring more losses of his TREASURE.

If you think he would put in game his TREASURE to save civilians, here comes the SHOCK , he IS a pirate, not a hero or a saint.

It's your opinion that Whitbeard shouldn't have to go after him, with that logic I just can create my own story instead of reading one piece. I'm not interested what you think Whitbeard should have done, Whitbeard character/personality has been ruined because Whitbeard's actions doesn't much his personality.
oden literally betrayed white beard by joining roger, imagine zoro who suddenly joins kid for personal reasons and promises luffy to come back after a year. Do you think luffy should go after him ?
Especially since in the case of WB and oden, wano is a very difficult country to access and oda insisted on the fact that WB hates this country for unknown reasons, probably linked to the secrets of the country.[/QUOTE]
Dude, you're disparate as fuck, do you even realize what are you saying?

It's your opinion that Whitbeard shouldn't have to go after him, with that logic I just can create my own story instead of reading one piece. I'm not interested what you think Whitbeard should have done, Whitbeard character/personality has been ruined because Whitbeard's actions doesn't much his personality.[/QUOTE]
Except he already did the same thing with teach...[/QUOTE]
He didn't, he said Shanks that he will kill Blackbeard. You're reading two piece.

A "perfect" chapter 1000 for all the fandoms would be something like:
- Kaido and Big Mom conversation continues, small flashback about Rocks. Mihawk is mentioned as a big problem for them since now he is in the NW.
- Luffy reaches the fifth floor with Kid and Killer and see Jack. Luffy goes G4 and he and Kid defeat Jack in one blow together. Law and Hawkins reach them.
- King stops Marco and Zoro but Sanji intervenes letting them go to the roof. Sanji vs King starts.
- Luffy, Kid, Killer, Law, Hawkins, Marco and Zoro reach the rooftop at the same time
- Big spread of Big Mom and Kaido in front of them
- Act 3 end
- last page: Ryokugyu appears, "So, this is Wano..."

We can still dream :josad:
It's very plausible
Luffy, Law, Kidd and Killer all arriving at the same time with Zoro to the roof and Sanji will eventually come in a clutch to save the day like he always does
All good except I still don't see Hawkins being there to fight Kaido :pepemwai:

Whitbeard said Shanks that he's going to kill Blackbeard, you can't even properly read.
As he should, since BB killed one of his crew....he never said he was going to forgive Kaido for killing Oden or anything, but Oden was not his crew, soo why would he risk the lives of his ACTUAL crew to atack kaido, when kaido didnt kill anyone from his crew?

Again, Oden was not a part of his crew anymore, he left and didnt come back. Also as Marco said, they didnt know the situation in wano was THAT bad.

For two piece readers who say that Oden wasn't part of Whitbeard's crew members

Oden wasn't just part of his crew, he was part of his family, fucking family.
Accept it or not from the moment oden joins another crew, he is no longer part of his family. This is the concept of the WB character, his family is only composed of his crew.
You can't belong to two crews, it doesn't make any sense.

A "perfect" chapter 1000 for all the fandoms would be something like:
- Kaido and Big Mom conversation continues, small flashback about Rocks. Mihawk is mentioned as a big problem for them since now he is in the NW.
- Luffy reaches the fifth floor with Kid and Killer and see Jack. Luffy goes G4 and he and Kid defeat Jack in one blow together. Law and Hawkins reach them.
- King stops Marco and Zoro but Sanji intervenes letting them go to the roof. Sanji vs King starts.
- Luffy, Kid, Killer, Law, Hawkins, Marco and Zoro reach the rooftop at the same time
- Big spread of Big Mom and Kaido in front of them
- Act 3 end
- last page: Ryokugyu appears, "So, this is Wano..."

We can still dream :josad:
Dude Sanji doesn’t have enough AP to take on King
Post automatically merged:

Damn man y’all gon post pics or what

It's your opinion that Whitbeard shouldn't have to go after him, with that logic I just can create my own story instead of reading one piece. I'm not interested what you think Whitbeard should have done, Whitbeard character/personality has been ruined because Whitbeard's actions doesn't much his personality.
He didn't, he said Shanks that he will kill Blackbeard. You're reading two piece.[/QUOTE]
WB just didn't want shanks to come and lecture him cause he's a snitch

As he should, since BB killed one of his crew....he never said he was going to forgive Kaido for killing Oden or anything, but Oden was not his crew, soo why would he risk the lives of his ACTUAL crew to atack kaido, when kaido didnt kill anyone from his crew?

Again, Oden was not a part of his crew anymore, he left and didnt come back. Also as Marco said, they didnt know the situation in wano was THAT bad.
He was part of his crew, he was part of his family. You're reading two piece wake up

He didn't, he said Shanks that he will kill Blackbeard. You're reading two piece.[/QUOTE]
But he did nothing my guy actions>words

Status
Not open for further replies.