• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, why wb needs to do that?

He is a pirate and not some moral police going around ushering justice.

Also, do you really think that wb got only oden death news and not about how everything is destroyed?
he isn’t saving a random nation he’s saving the nation of the dude he called “brother”

also wasn’t that whitebeard doing? he went and claimed fishmen island and other poor islands as his territory

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lol the crazy went crazy since Teach beat him

He knows Him + Ace + izo cant beat kaido
He states how BM and Kaido are scary
Bit he believs Luffy Law Kidd Killer Zoro can beat 2 emperos at once .

Marco is trash
Because Luffy pulled what ace never pulled in the past.

Luffy destroyed Enies

Luffy escaped impel

Luffy entered in MF and rescued ace.

He entered into BM territory came out beating the shit out of her two commanders while destroying her wci plateau

Thus, marco has more faith in Luffy that he is capable of pulling miracles.

Dude that's the central theme of One piece.

Even yamato highlights that it must be fate that Luffy is in wano.

And, marco has that trust on him like law, SHs ,kinemon.

Read one piece for once lmao

it’s isn’t just going to revenge an already dead oden, it’s saving odens children and saving his country from a savage pirate
He's not a hero or something, he's a pirate ffs... smh. In his mind, all the Kozukis' had already died so it isn't even about saving his family or something. Why would he want to risk his entire crew's life just for the citizens of a country he didn't have any emotional connection with? His only connect was with Oden and he was already dead. You guys really took pirates as some kind of heroes just because of Luffy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
he isn’t saving a random nation he’s saving the nation of the dude he called “brother”

also wasn’t that whitebeard doing? he went and claimed fishmen island and other poor islands as his territory
Does FI was under kaido?

You want WB to go at war with another yonkou head on which can potentially involve navy and other yonkous as well to get already destroyed territory?

That's idealistic but not practical at all.

As kaido said, you people are talking about as if WB was playing some childish pirate games

Well, that's the Ace chapter out of the way. If next chapter gives us some more Rocks info and Luffy, Zoro, Kid (and Killer?) starting the fight against the Yonko then that lives up to 1000 as much as it can for me. Exceeds it if Yamato drops some huge D meaning bomb.

Why is Kaido abducting children? Preliminary SMILE experiments? Was this before Caeser and him joined forces?

Yamato, well, she's 100% sailing away with the Strawhats for an adventure. That much is for certain, the Momo retainer idea has died with that dramatic declaration. Does that mean she will be a Strawhat- probably. If her dream is to be Oden, then she would probably want to do what Oden did, and that means going to Laugh Tale. I'd put myself in the Yamato for Strawhat camp now, and I think there will be a final flashback between her and Kaido that will give us the full life story and totally confirm it.

The Whiteboard explanation is probably the best that could be done, although it seemed to me that Marco was implying he didn't know what was happening on Wano a few chapters ago. Much the same as the Blackbeard excuse in the end. You'd think if it was an Ace situation where he had the chance of saving Oden he would have stepped in, but didn't want to risk his sons for a man that was already dead. Would also be curious to see if he also thought of Kaido as a little brother like BM does, and that influenced his decision.

BM really just waiting for the Road Poneglyph and Robin to stab Kaido in the back, looks like. And Kaido knows that so he'll keep it's location hidden. Wonder if that means he's hidden it on an other island and that is the next arc, which could lead to Elbaf.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do you actually believe Zoro will fight a team battle from now to the end of the arc?

And the swordsman arc will end with Zoro not having a 1v1 sword fight?

Actually let me change the Question. Not do you believe this will happen. Do you want this to happen? Do you want Zoro's biggest combat feat being helping other people do something to Kaido?
What sense does the king fight make now ? We know hes going to rip kaido open something the scabbards combined couldnt do thats far beyond anything king can take.
All zoros set up has been and is for kaido.

J

Jo_Ndule

I don't wanna hear "Oden is barely above YCs"
"ODEN IS BELOW mihawk and admirals " anymore.

Oden has gotten Yonko/FA level portrayal like how BM , Teach, WB, Kaido, Akainu gotten over YCs /Groups

Oden is confirmed have more power than 4 Retainers (3 being high tiers and one is mid tier)
Oden confirmed above retainers since he could match base kaido and hurt Dragin kaiod while retainers were treated as fodders.
Oden is confirmed to be clearly above both Marco + Ace at once.
WB believed Oden couldn't lose to Kaido despite not seeing Prime Oden (who even peaked more at 39)

Enough with the disrespect.

Oden is FA level, Low Yonko
Hes has a yonko group : Denjiro, Dukes and Ashura being YC level
The rest being mid tiers.

I enjoyed moments of both Yamato and Marco remembering about Ace. I love how much Ace takes pride in Luffy even before he becomes as big as now. That's a brother's love. Marco reminscing the old memories with Ace and WB is heart-breaking, especially with the parts where Marco and Izo asked Ace to let them tag along with him if WB agreed to let him invade Kaido. It's sad that Ace couldn't stay alive longer to fulfill the promises he made with Yamato. But now that Luffy, his younger brother and living legacy, is the one invading Kaido right now, makes the flashbacks more beautiful and connected to the present, especially with Yamato, Marco and Izo joining the invasion now. I'm glad that Oda makes this flashback short but beautiful at the same time.

The King/Queen moments in this chapter seems meh to me. Queen trying to blast Marco with his gun in the mouth and King doing nothing yet seems kinda a let down compared to what the spoilers initially provided, but we'll have to wait for next chapters to show.

Now, that Marco is trying to bring Zoro up to the roof, I wonder how it will go. Going up to the roof isn't gonna be that easy, I think. Even if they successfully make it to the roof, I don't think King will let that slip away and he might join up to the roof too. So, I think King has to be taken out first at least, before going up to Kaido. But again, we'll have to wait what Oda will show for us.

Robin and Brook running up the castle will probably lead to Robin saving Sanji, setting up Robin vs Black Maria and Brook vs Who's Who, if he's not backing Robin up against Black Maria. Sanji might encounter Queen, I think (?)

Big Mom and Kaido moment is quite interesting, and she's putting him in "brotherzone"? LOL. One of the most interesting conversations in this part is about Pudding's third eye and whether she already can read Poneglyph or not yet. Does this mean three-eyed tribes can read Poneglyph?

Overall, I'd rate this chapter 8 out of 10. Apart from Marco/King/Queen meh moment, the flashbacks are nice and kept short, and Big Mom and Kaido waiting set the hype up for the next chapters.

I probably won't be seeing these forums until chapter 1000 spoilers are out, so I'll see you guys next year.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Lol the crazy went crazy since Teach beat him

He knows Him + Ace + izo cant beat kaido
He states how BM and Kaido are scary
Bit he believs Luffy Law Kidd Killer Zoro can beat 2 emperos at once .

Marco is trash
He is wrong about 3 eventually or even if he is not there's nothing wrong with Luffy and Zoro both featuring well well above YC1 level.

No YC1 is trash and Marco's feats and deeds are still a legendary part of this manga.

We gotta accept that Marco is an important folk guys.

Yes i think Zoro is getting multiple fights this arc like Luffy in WCI.

I think what we are forgetting is Onigashima is nearing the capital and Luffy and co will need to stop the island from crashing there.

The fights against Kaido are probably not starting for a long time.
Meh maybe but the set up for Zoro atm is clearly him fighting the yonkos and i doubt that he will fight King before reaching the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.