• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Not in alabama :cheers: pay x ulti:sweat:
Yo Chill. Please don't lewd Ulti x Pay Pay :josad:
Dude nice analysis....make a thread based on it...people need to see the sequence of events and realize the big picture Oda trying to potray.....as expected, always comes up with nice analysis...:cheers:
When I first read the small spoiler, it felt weird having Whitebeard's reasoning behind ignoring Wano here. When the full summary and chapter were out it made sense though. The entire chapter is about who will be Joy Boy's heir. Whitebeard believed it to be Ace but knew it was 20 years in the future. So no point in acting now. It all clicks when you read the Yamato "fate" scene and Marco "New Generation" scene.

Not sure about a thread though lol Not really the kind of thread that the people here look for.

Thanks for the nice words. And this what I have to say to people that wanna jump on the Luffy wagon now.
They thought Oda wanked Luffy before, wait till they see what's about to happen :gokulaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Chapter is gold.

Kaido having fish df is so neat:pepelit:

Highly curious how oda will handle zoro and kaido situation without diminishing role of Luffy.
:steef:

Also, Kaido and BM seem to have some chemistry. It seems we will have Robin involved and next chapter could be related to one piece.

Also, WB did nothing wrong. You guys are mixing him going around to save Ace with already dead oden situation.

He was a pirate who had to think about whole of his crew and others and not just go into war with another yonkou for a dead oden disrupting the balance of power

#WBDIDNOTHINGWRONG

Nor it diminish WB hype of strongest yonkou ever.

Zoro is going on the roof and will fight Kaido..give me one reason of how could Zoro vs King happen

Zoro doesn't give a crap about either of the calamities
Sure Zoro doesn't care about calamities right now but that doesn't necessarily mean Oda will not make him fight King.

Kaido doesn't give a damn about Zoro either right now but we know what Zoro is going to do to him and Kaido will revise his view of Zoro.

Same with King.

Bogard

You can't win
:suresure:
But but Marco is above Ace or fs Luffy /Kata.

Marco top tier...

@Bogard @playa4321
Even Marco and Izo dont believe they can beat Kaido even if It's the 3 of them.
While WB believed Oden could beat Kaido.

Oden > Marco + Ace + Izo confirmed
Oden >= 9 Retainers was confirmed
Luffy > Marco confirmed... since Luffy will be able do better vs kaido than retainers
Lol you realize Kaido has an entire crew backing him up right ? Ace originally even wanted to go alone against that. That's how insane he was. If you really thought that Ace+Marco+Izo were enough to take on Kaido with his entire crew, guess Kaido wasn't really as strong as i thought :josad:

Sure Zoro doesn't care about calamities right now but that doesn't necessarily mean Oda will not make him fight King.

Kaido doesn't give a damn about Zoro either right now but we know what Zoro is going to do to him and Kaido will revise his view of Zoro.

Same with King.
But Zoro will surely get badly injured against Kaido..you think that he can fight a yonko and then just fight King like that ?

I doubt it

C

critical mindset

King and Queen are jokes

Imagine that Queen used this thinking it was an effective weapon against Marco

Reference: Sanji with power of DJ > Pteradon King!

Sanji's roundhouse kick (with no massive amounts of momentum like King used) midair redirects the giant sized cannon ball (it is held together by Caesar into essentally one big cannon ball) creates an impact that imparts significant damage to the starboard side form the impact of his launching the cannon balls with the force of his attack, like you can fit x number of Thousand Sunnies in the crater created and the ship tilts from the impact. So you would have to imagine the strength and hardness of Sanji's leg to exert and twithstand the force against this solid object!

Midair stops and redirects and launches the cannnonballs with the force of his attacks does more damage than King

While Sanji can not even damage Vergo

Smoker's regular punch >> Sanji DJ power

And Vergo's power with blowgun shoots niggaz to hell

:christain::christain::christain:

I need to lie down, can't take this greatness :robinsweat:

while you niggaz can feast your eyes on this :chirstsad:

Zoro is going on the roof and will fight Kaido..give me one reason of how could Zoro vs King happen

Zoro doesn't give a crap about either of the calamities
There's over 50 chapters left in this arc. You think Zoro will be fighting Kaido for over 50 chapters?

Zoro doesn't give a crap now but a lot can happen in 50 chapters.

You have Zero justification for two very important things.
1. The calamities cannot be beaten by anyone outside the main characters. Not even law and kid are important enough to beat calamities

2. ZORO WILL HAVE A 1V1. You have to be smoking something ridiculous to believe Zoro will leave the samurai arc without being the strongest swordsman on the island after beating the current strongest. You think oda just forgot what Zoro's dream was and how an arc about swordsmen could affect Zoro's dream??

Status
Not open for further replies.