• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

what is the difficulty of understanding that the wb is a pirate and not a hero? Oden was already dead, sacrificing the crew for that? very smart
Its not though it really discards all his past biff with other yonkos and he was okay with marineford duel whe Ace was put into death platform.

Thats what i said from odas perspective he did not want WB to steal more thunder than main cast.I think oda should been more careful with wbs past.

one more time

>Buggy is scared of WB thus his quote regarding WB killing anyone harming his crew.

>But WB doesnt engage thatch/oden... why ? Because WB is WARY of KAIDO and BB (another fellow yonkou)

>what do we know regarding yonkou? that the status quo is a big thing in the new world

> so why did WB go after ace?
because ace is WB's bet for Roger's inherited will and the new era.

alrite nibbas bring your arguments

Last edited:
Interesting that Queen even has weapons inside his body and those bullets were powerful enough to blow HOLES on Marco's phoenix body. At this point, Queen being a cyborg makes definitely sense.

Which leads me to the point that Queen may have anti RS bullets capable to pierce Sanji's RS completely. I tell you guys, the RS is not the PU Sanji needs to compete with Commanders. He'll get something different, his "real" PU, not daddy's tool which is convenient for almost everything for Sanji. That's just highly sus if you ask me.

You are all underestimating Luffy. You guys are OK with any secondary character getting power up and becoming 3 or 4 times stronger without any reason but when it comes to Luffy, it's suddenly a problem.

Law faced Fujitora and Doffy and still managed to escape.

And the difference between Shiki and current Luffy is not that big.

If he goes all out from the start, using G4, FS and adv CoA, he can fight them for one chapter and do well until help arrives.
Im not underestimating him, you dont jump from fodder diff from a casual drunk top tier to being able to hold your own with 2 in under a few days while lifting some rocks and learning novice tier advanced COA( which im sure isnt mastered to the lvl Rayleigh has)
Post automatically merged:

Arigato lin lin. Blob.

Nah. The fish mate kaido hooked with.
Well Nemo is a dude, and you implied that that was Kaido's woman lmao.
Lol I'm totally fine with Kaido being fish on steroids since oda cucjed WB.
Brahhhh, Gyarados is epic as fuck.

Whitebeard is not a swordman. If zoro turns a sword black that’s just one area where he’s superior to roger . Oda could have made roger anything but a swordman . The author knows what he’s doing. Stop crying
That's what I'm fucking saying, ain't I? We don't know blades are made black. Making it black doesn't necessarily mean that you're overall stronger than the person you couldn't. It could be just one aspect like you said. Then why are people pretending that Zoro will be stronger than Oden if he turns the blade black? Isn't that stupid? The person I replied to said that Mihawk > Oden which I believe to be correct but the reason he gave is Mihawk being able to turn his blade black which is stupid as it's most probably just one aspect. Also, Whitebeard has one of the 13 supreme grade blades, so it's reasonable to think that it can be turned black. I ain't the one crying here, lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

Interesting that Queen even has weapons inside his body and those bullets were powerful enough to blow HOLES on Marco's phoenix body. At this point, Queen being a cyborg makes definitely sense.

Which leads me to the point that Queen may have anti RS bullets capable to pierce Sanji's RS completely. I tell you guys, the RS is not the PU Sanji needs to compete with Commanders. He'll get something different, his "real" PU, not daddy's tool which is convenient for almost everything for Sanji. That's just highly sus if you ask me.
He will use HM and unlock exoskeleton

Game over for King/Queen

Im not underestimating him, you dont jump from fodder diff from a casual drunk top tier to being able to hold your own with 2 in under a few days while lifting some rocks and learning novice tier advanced COA( which im sure isnt mastered to the lvl Rayleigh has)

Well Nemo is a dude, and you implied that that was Kaido's woman lmao.

Brahhhh, Gyarados is epic as fuck.
Exactly that happend in many arcs with luffy, are you reading two piece?

Chapter 1000 approaching

You think it is about the fucking Rox?

It is about the 100 year duel the 75,000 battles fought, the The Giant Warrior Pirates that wrecked havoc on a worldwide scale
:christnally::christnally::christnally:

Man, I can't wait when the strawhats reach Elbaf.

I think the giants may play a huge role when it comes to the Void Century. There are a lots of hints other OP theorists brought up.

And yes, the feat above is hella impressive, with broken weapons!

Exactly that happend in many arcs with luffy, are you reading two piece?
Alright, i dont want to get into this but Croc was weaker than Luffy physically. Lucci was a bit stronger and that was it, still forced into hybrid and made to bleed in base while not being able to one shot luffy.

So, not really.

And even if you wanna say that,

Was Luffy suddenly able to face 2 crocs or 2 Luccis?

I got a question guys, what event could possible induce Kaido and his entire crew to leave?

C

critical mindset

Man, I can't wait when the strawhats reach Elbaf.

I think the giants may play a huge role when it comes to the Void Century. There are a lots of hints other OP theorists brought up.

And yes, the feat above is hella impressive, with broken weapons!
Akainu will shit his pants when we're up for Elbaf as Wano already has him wavering in doubt

endgame will be about norse mythology and viking theme stuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.