• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marco's tear is definetly my favorite thing in this chapter.

They were ready to avenge oden, but just waiting until ace is strong enough.
But akainu happend and Ace get his donut belly.

But now they are given a chance of vengeance implying that Luffy is strong enough.

as much as I dont like ace personally the whole onigashima really is luffy tying all the knot ace left behind.
so pog

Oda should have given better story for WB. It went against WB character most of us built in our head over the years. Only new downside to the chapter. Thank god Ace and Yamoto not given more space.

Queen firing gun is cool. Big Mom and Kaido scene is good. Marco scene also great. Hopefully the fights will start from now on. No more Ace flashback please. Oden was stretching it. With Ace, it's gone beyond limit. I am still expecting some thing new to come up and justify WB actions.

Whitebeard should have confronted Kaido after Oden death. It wouldn't have made any impact on present story, if both reached some stalemate(BigMom throwing weight behind Kaido faction or some other thing) and WB accepting the fate of Oden and Wano. Fast forward 17 years, Ace story would have made sense. New hotshot making waves. WB schooling him later. How lucky he was that Kaido was not at home.

I really have no idea what these WB/Ace flashbacks add to the story.

4/5 chapter (Cyborg Queen is still cool)

Vergo would never puss out in any circumstance, Edward Lwgate afraid, while Vergo always goes to get the fucking job done, he'll be the motherfucker that is gonna keep coming after you whatever you throw at him, he's never gonna stop!

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

The beast pirate expedition 4 years ago was to capture vergo as new crewmember. The expedition failed....

Alright, i dont want to get into this but Croc was weaker than Luffy physically. Lucci was a bit stronger and that was it, still forced into hybrid and made to bleed in base while not being able to one shot luffy.

So, not really.

And even if you wanna say that,

Was Luffy suddenly able to face 2 crocs or 2 Luccis?
Post automatically merged:

I got a question guys, what event could possible induce Kaido and his entire crew to leave?
Its chapter 1000 Oda wants to generate the most hype and that's one way to do it.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It is said in the french version that Kaido's laugh is writted UOroro since the start but instead they choosed Wololo
So Oda didn't change his mind
I always interpreted it as Wororororo until the Uo Uo came into place, then I also had my doubts. I think this is one of the multiple things that make a mangaka very good. Such level of foreshadowing.

Its chapter 1000 Oda wants to generate the most hype and that's one way to do it.
Plot induced stuff like that won’t make most people hype, just die hard luffy fans who disregard in universe logic.

I want a rocks flashback tbh, or the meaning of D

So Kaido's laugh is not Worororo but Uerorororo.
Kaido’s laugh is foreshadowing him meeting his long lost son, Woronoa Woro.

Bro Izo is truly deserving the title of Worst brother in all anime.

Wano's ticking plot begin! As many theorized, Kaido will literally drop Onigashima I'm the flower capital, killing thousands in the process.
That indicates some points:
- The alliance won't lose as long as Onigashima is still being transported to the flower capital
- Oda did his running against the clock scenario, just like the Buster Call, Crocodile Bomb, Noah and Bird Cage
- This is indeed the final Battle of the Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.