• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Queen even has weapons inside his body and those bullets were powerful enough to blow HOLES on Marco's phoenix body. At this point, Queen being a cyborg makes definitely sense.

Which leads me to the point that Queen may have anti RS bullets capable to pierce Sanji's RS completely. I tell you guys, the RS is not the PU Sanji needs to compete with Commanders. He'll get something different, his "real" PU, not daddy's tool which is convenient for almost everything for Sanji. That's just highly sus if you ask me.
I think so too, he knew judge as well

C

critical mindset

Vergo would never puss out in any circumstance, Edward Lwgate afraid, while Vergo always goes to get the fucking job done, he'll be the motherfucker that is gonna keep coming after you whatever you throw at him, he's never gonna stop!

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

Last edited by a moderator:
Vergo would never puss out in any circumstance, Edward Lwgate afriaid, while Vergo always goes to get the fucking job done, he'll the motherfucker that is gonna keep after you whatever you throw at him, he's never gonna stop!

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

Now that's pure nonsense.

WB isn't a pussy for not going into a meaningless all out war in which lots of his crew members would die. Oden was dead, Wano was already conquered by Kaido, the country was already done for. Besides, this war would also engulf the navy, other Yonko which would be fatal to the world.

Thus, WB acted smart, wise and strong - being a reckless fool and a couragous pirate are two different things.

wtf, I just noticed
Marco has his glasses on in his zoan.... so weird. Don't clothes just magically disappear when they transform?
Clothes rarely disappear, just like tattoos and scars. What used to be gone were human traits of the user, but now Oda consistently keeps them (whether it's Kaido's horns, Jack's hair, etc.) to make the animals more distinctive.

C

critical mindset

Now that's pure nonsense.

WB isn't a pussy for not going into a meaningless all out war in which lots of his crew members would die. Oden was dead, Wano was already conquered by Kaido, the country was already done for. Besides, this war would also engulf the navy, other Yonko which would be fatal to the world.

Thus, WB acted smart, wise and strong - being a reckless fool and a couragous pirate are two different things.
I suppose it is meaningless and smart thing, I agree...

Next time Kaido meets WB he'll be like

"Hey, Izo, I have you know we buttrape your sister, mother everyday, we enslave your country while you don't do nothing about it"
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

@Kaido D. Stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.