Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much of the chapter covers "title" of the chapter but the salt/tears coming from some people just because of the title....glorious.... :finally:

And that panel if not fake, seems to be lot of blood on the ground and Luffy was standing besides that hand (?).....

Anyways, congrats to Oda and team for reaching a successful milestone .......

2021 begins (officially) with Luffy hype while 2020 unofficially ends with Luffy hype (if there is a hype based on chapter....:josad:)

just Luffy fans enjoy this chapter meanwhile Luffy haters don't consume to much salt, may lead to high BP and even possible heart attack...:akasalt:

I don't know how much of the chapter covers "title" of the chapter but the salt/tears coming from some people just because of the title....glorious.... :finally:

And that panel if not fake, seems to be lot of blood on the ground and Luffy was standing besides that hand (?).....

Anyways, congrats to Oda and team for reaching a successful milestone .......

2021 begins (officially) with Luffy hype while 2020 unofficially ends with Luffy hype (if there is a hype based on chapter....:josad:)

just Luffy fans enjoy this chapter meanwhile Luffy haters don't consume to much salt, may lead to high BP and even possible heart attack...:akasalt:
I think that "hand" is just a rock
Tbh i did think that white spot is a foot of someone, but on a closer look, it's just a rock :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.