Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Don't believe that Flower got silenced by someone else. Feels more like a mechanic at play here.

@AL sama I noticed that you're a player in the game. Can you claim for us? This is perhaps the one time I'll ever ask for a claim D1.

AL sama

Red Haired
Last edited:
Alright. FLOWA 100% has a passive to like every post in this thread or something. She never does this.
Re-reading the game thread, there's something off I spotted regarding Zem accusing me of defending Flower's lack of talk in the game.

She never questioned this one post out, but just mine. Flower was already widely failing to talk in the game thread before TAC would type this one out, yet Zem is this time omitting to accuse TAC for giving her a pass for the lack of talk, hence failing to mention how she could just be avoiding to talk on purpose, unlike Zem did with me instead, when I was simply trying to figure out what had occurred with her.

Sounds like double-standards-worthy to me.

So my FoS is on Zem right now.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Re-reading the game thread, there's something off I spotted regarding Zem accusing me of defending Flower's lack of talk in the game.

She never questioned this one post out, but just mine. Flower was already widely failing to talk in the game thread before TAC would type this one out, yet Zem is this time omitting to accuse TAC for giving her a pass for the lack of talk, hence failing to mention how she could just be avoiding to talk on purpose, unlike Zem did with me instead, when I was simply trying to figure out what had occurred with her.

Sounds like double-standards-worthy to me.

So my FoS is on Zem right now.
*yawn* Not dealing with you this game, will save everyone's time, with you being a not so great player. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.