Status
Not open for further replies.
and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE I don't feel good about you getting that entire situation wrong since you were in the game.
Post automatically merged:

How was I inconsistent though, he was the only person making excuses for flower which is what I mentioned? See this is just weird, it feels like you are reaching here.
I don't want you to die though :( It's our first game together again.

Actually that is not right. It was me calling someone out on something, even though I didn't notice others doing the same thing. but this is even more different because this was us discussing something and he was the only one who suddenly getting defensive of the conversation.
Actually that is not right. It was me calling someone out on something, even though I didn't notice others doing the same thing.
thats inconsistent

explain why this happened , whats your angle.
I got nothing wrong
day 1 last game you suggested you join in the fun and voted beta
and that started the entire thing.

Wait are you all arguing about a past game right now?
am not lol
am pointing out specifically to drago that this argument between both is quite different.

D

Dragomir

Wait, hold on. @Zem how was Beta getting defensive about Flower's lack of talking? It's what you called him out for and I'm using him trying to see any defensive stance he took, and I'm not really seeing it.
This game is bastard. There's a remote chance AL is restricting Flower for some reason. Or there could be something else lying beneath her situation. Like someone's ability restricting her.
This is the only post I saw of him discussing Flower's lack of talking before you asked him the question and it just seems like he's speculating on what's making her not talk.

It sounds to me like Beta's post about you not calling TAC out stems from a misunderstanding that starts with your post. Just very confused right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I still play Metin2

I feel the worst
dem havent played that in 7-8 years lmao
didnt know sm1 else played it wow

did u ever play perfect world?

I mean he stopped the lynch on scum. He tried over and over to get modkilled, and he threw baseless accusations very similar to this one at me for no reason and he did the same to other towns. He ends up being a horrible hindrance to town each game, that is why I still vote he is best to lynch d1.
why r u very aggressive this day 1 opposed to last time when u were chillaxed af

r u scum this game perhaps?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Actually that is not right. It was me calling someone out on something, even though I didn't notice others doing the same thing.
thats inconsistent

explain why this happened , whats your angle.
I got nothing wrong
day 1 last game you suggested you join in the fun and voted beta
and that started the entire thing.

am not lol
am pointing out specifically to drago that this argument between both is quite different.
I said what he said is what he said about me last game when I was just calling out one or two people on something and not everyone who done it. It has nothing to do with D1, that is how you are wrong.

Anyways I am in a raid right now I will reply to everyone in a couple of hours or if we go on a break.

Emil

Certified Memelord
a ramen shop was opened by ???

you may or may not choose to visit the shop

if you wanna visit it just say so in your role PM

Players
1 @Finalbeta
2 @Yo Tan Wa
3 @Midnight Delight
4 @Marimo_420
5 @Dragomir
6 @Flower
7 @Queen
8 @RayanOO
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
11 @Gambit
12 @Zem
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
16 @Luthon
17 @Reborn
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama
is this u @AL sama ?

also what happened i thought we got 21 players

why only 19 now?

Re-reading the game thread, there's something off I spotted regarding Zem accusing me of defending Flower's lack of talk in the game.

She never questioned this one post out, but just mine. Flower was already widely failing to talk in the game thread before TAC would type this one out, yet Zem is this time omitting to accuse TAC for giving her a pass for the lack of talk, hence failing to mention how she could just be avoiding to talk on purpose, unlike Zem did with me instead, when I was simply trying to figure out what had occurred with her.

Sounds like double-standards-worthy to me.

So my FoS is on Zem right now.
he explains someone else doing the similar in this dp lol

yes it is inconsistent
and yes it does have to do with this game @Zem .

Status
Not open for further replies.