Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I think I got everything cleared up for me now. @Zem if Beta speculating about Flower's lack of talking is defensive, then he made a valid point about you. What about this post from TAC?
mr. oreki is my new sensei.
Post automatically merged:

Alright. FLOWA 100% has a passive to like every post in this thread or something. She never does this.
He actually took a hard stance on Flower's lack of talking saying it's 100% a passive ability. So as Beta pointing out you not calling out TAC for this is valid. I must ask, why didn't you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
its weird af to see the host playing with us

shud we take the ramen guy bait lmao?

thats u right al? or flower

one of these ningens giving us food

and its a day ability too

gna be one heck of a game

D

Dragomir

I think I understand the situation now and I'm gonna be on Beta's side of the argument here. Zem called him out for being defensive about Flower's lack of posting(tho imo he wasn't, but that's irrelevant to my point) and failed to do it for TAC who had a much stronger and I guess defensive stance on Flower's no posting. So him saying that she's being inconsistent is fair. Not sure what it means about Zem atm tho, waiting on her response to get a better read on her. Don't wanna jump to a conclusion just yet.

And also, Beta feels pretty good to me so far. His posts have a logical townie mindset in them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
AL sama is santa,

he vigs naughty townies that dont post by end of the day maybe

or those who r just noughty in the thread

so behave urselves ningens

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean like flower is sitting here using a likes bot or sm sht

how do u even focus on ur other game

shudnt u even be sleeping rn?? @Flower
Post automatically merged:

maybe we shudnt spam posting

she could reach win con at 1k likes or sm sht lmao

I think I understand the situation now and I'm gonna be on Beta's side of the argument here. Zem called him out for being defensive about Flower's lack of posting(tho imo he wasn't, but that's irrelevant to my point) and failed to do it for TAC who had a much stronger and I guess defensive stance on Flower's no posting. So him saying that she's being inconsistent is fair. Not sure what it means about Zem atm tho, waiting on her response to get a better read on her. Don't wanna jump to a conclusion just yet.

And also, Beta feels pretty good to me so far. His posts have a logical townie mindset in them.
yup thats pretty much what the argument is

Status
Not open for further replies.