Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think I got everything cleared up for me now. @Zem if Beta speculating about Flower's lack of talking is defensive, then he made a valid point about you. What about this post from TAC?

He actually took a hard stance on Flower's lack of talking saying it's 100% a passive ability. So as Beta pointing out you not calling out TAC for this is valid. I must ask, why didn't you?
Simply because I didn't notice and it still doesn't stand out to me even with you quoting it.

D

Dragomir

Simply because I didn't notice and it still doesn't stand out to me even with you quoting it.
You don't find anything defensive about TAC's post but did for Beta's? Both speculated on her no posting with TAC taking a much harder stance on it than Beta did. Doesn't add up to me.
Post automatically merged:

my little argument with zem tells me she isnt willing to clear herself of this anymore than she has
she isnt ready to take beta up on the point he made either .
What does that mean?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Elaborate further on this stance. What makes you so certain that it ain't it TvT?
town zem is more reserved day 1, she even kinda went quiet after been called out. seeing zem even remotely playing the game on day 1 is weird af lmao. its typical scum behavior to start the game with trying to obtain as much town cred as possible

and lanji is no different. town lanji is chillaxed. i have yet to see him putting that much effort to appear town. and it isnt even that much

to me it looks like both of them r trying to appear town a bit too hard for my liking, that it contradicts their normal town play

Zemmi

GodMommie
You don't find anything defensive about TAC's post but did for Beta's? Both speculated on her no posting with TAC taking a much harder stance on it than Beta did. Doesn't add up to me.
Post automatically merged:

What does that mean?
Nope you can't tell me what I should think of people's posts, or what should stand out to me drago

Status
Not open for further replies.