Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not sure I'm really feeling that Yo Tan scum read you got Usopp. Kinda disagree with almost all of your reasons there, tbh.
lets agree to disagree
i have a habit of going ham day 1, and some times be wrong
his posts r just the worst so far thats all

mind explaining why are u not feeling it?
Post automatically merged:

To clarify, it's not that I believe that Yo Tan is Town, as I don't have any read on him as of yet, but more that I don't believe that the reasons you provided prove that he's scum.
well there is no prove that he is scum or town on day 1, unless u have some tmi on him and ur pulling out soft buddying

its just an educated tone read

thats all

+ he doesnt need u to talk for him
im sure he can talk for himself

D

Dragomir

lind is a bit fluffy this game compared to last one, not sure what to make of that

zem is hard to read tbh, partly cuz of her poor town play day 1 last game. its either she chose to improve her town play this game or she is desperately trying to buy some cheap early town cred
Man's only made two posts so far, I wouldn't jump to say that he's being fluffier than the last game so soon yet. But I do particularly hate his Al vote. Voting for the host instead of a bunch of players you could choose from to me is equivalent to voting for an inactive. Basically skate by without doing any actual pressuring with the game. Comes across as more scum indicative for me than townie. But tbf to Lind, only two posts in the game. I'll wait to see what his thought process is on that vote.

The vibe that I'm getting from Zem is that she doesn't really give a shit. She got an "I do what I feel like" attitude about her.

lets agree to disagree
i have a habit of going ham day 1, and some times be wrong
his posts r just the worst so far thats all

mind explaining why are u not feeling it?

well there is no prove that he is scum or town on day 1, unless u have some tmi on him and ur pulling out soft buddying

its just an educated tone read

thats all

+ he doesnt need u to talk for him
im sure he can talk for himself
Nah, that'll be a big ass post dissecting exactly why I don't like each of your reasoning and it's nearly 1 am. Too tired for that shit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Man's only made two posts so far, I wouldn't jump to say that he's being fluffier than the last game so soon yet. But I do particularly hate his Al vote. Voting for the host instead of a bunch of players you could choose from to me is equivalent to voting for an inactive. Basically skate by without doing any actual pressuring with the game. Comes across as more scum indicative for me than townie. But tbf to Lind, only two posts in the game. I'll wait to see what his thought process is on that vote.

The vibe that I'm getting from Zem is that she doesn't really give a shit. She got an "I do what I feel like" attitude about her.

Nah, that'll be a big ass post dissecting exactly why I don't like each of your reasoning and it's nearly 1 am. Too tired for that shit.
eh idk bro feels like ur hitting me hard with some tmi

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I believe that Reborn was talking about an Appeal to History fallacy from Zem, not using meta as a way to town read someone.

I strongly disagree with this vote. Why are you voting for him?
A post here (maybe Lanjis?) said that lynching AL in one game, ended the game immediately. This reminded me of a game I played hosted by Rot and Dante where voting for either of them would give us some sort of writeup with information but albeit with some sort of disadvantage as well, like the player who voted them gets a warning or restriction of some sort.

So I wondered if it was a similar mechanic here as well. Voting for AL might give us some info was my thought process.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How? All I'm doing is just disagreeing with the cases you've made. I just personally think they kinda suck.
fair enough ur free to think as u like, after all i dont know their allignment so i could be wrong

but u seem kinda sure they r town, or atleast not scum

weird if u ask me..

A post here (maybe Lanjis?) said that lynching AL in one game, ended the game immediately. This reminded me of a game I played hosted by Rot and Dante where voting for either of them would give us some sort of writeup with information but albeit with some sort of disadvantage as well, like the player who voted them gets a warning or restriction of some sort.

So I wondered if it was a similar mechanic here as well. Voting for AL might give us some info was my thought process.
i think AL is the one doing the game events

i visited the ramen shop (hopefully not too late) and nothing happened

and im not gna go search for a pepesmoke emote on the forum lmao

lynching him seems like troll waste of a lynch lmao

hes probably santa

D

Dragomir

That's a negative mechanic though. Why try testing such a thing? I am confident that whatever Al has in store for us if lynched or killed, it ain't gonna be good. It usually never is when you lynch a host-player. Do you have any reads so far?
fair enough ur free to think as u like, after all i dont know their allignment so i could be wrong

but u seem kinda sure they r town, or atleast not scum

weird if u ask me..
You better not be on that Flower shit and start saying that I have a strong town read on xyz because I disagreed with you :king:

Bouta have me raging just like in the NF game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You better not be on that Flower shit and start saying that I have a strong town read on xyz because I disagreed with you :king:

Bouta have me raging just like in the NF game.
well u defend ningens all the time for no dem reason

yo tan wa didnt even talk for himself lol

if u think these guys r good in ur eyes then who is the bad? enlighten me

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
eh idk bro feels like ur hitting me hard with some tmi
Well I would say that you're playing very similarly to the last game I played with you. And like last time I have a good feeling about the way you're going about this.

i think AL is the one doing the game events

i visited the ramen shop (hopefully not too late) and nothing happened

and im not gna go search for a pepesmoke emote on the forum lmao

lynching him seems like troll waste of a lynch lmao

hes probably santa
The ramen shop might be a boost or protection of sorts, if we are being optimistic.
Based on the current game, we had Drago and Lanji go at Zem along with beta. I haven't really made a read on any of them. I believe Beta actually used a very similar argument against Zem last game, might be mistaken.

Among all of them I lean town on you since you're actually trying to get reads and push people.

That's a negative mechanic though. Why try testing such a thing? I am confident that whatever Al has in store for us if lynched or killed, it ain't gonna be good. It usually never is when you lynch a host-player. Do you have any reads so far?
Ah I told my reads above ^ For now I feel God Usopp to be a town lean.

D

Dragomir

well u defend ningens all the time for no dem reason

yo tan wa didnt even talk for himself lol

if u think these guys r good in ur eyes then who is the bad? enlighten me
Bro, I just told you earlier that I'm not town reading Yo Tan and stated multiple times that Zem is a zilch read for now. I don't defend other players because I believe they're town.

As for the bad, read up. I talked to you in a post about Lind.
Well I would say that you're playing very similarly to the last game I played with you. And like last time I have a good feeling about the way you're going about this.

The ramen shop might be a boost or protection of sorts, if we are being optimistic.
Based on the current game, we had Drago and Lanji go at Zem along with beta. I haven't really made a read on any of them. I believe Beta actually used a very similar argument against Zem last game, might be mistaken.

Among all of them I lean town on you since you're actually trying to get reads and push people.

Hmm, okay. Not much to go off of here. But the thread's rather dead, so I guess I can't blame you for it.

Emil

Certified Memelord

well unfortunately i dont see u as strong of a town read as i did last game, no use for this buddying attempt fam. its way too early for it.

ur a good player so its not hard to disguise ur playstyle either. u just dont sound too genuine to me so far, but u barely said anything so i cant really talk much about u rn

Bro, I just told you earlier that I'm not town reading Yo Tan and stated multiple times that Zem is a zilch read for now. I don't defend other players because I believe they're town.

As for the bad, read up. I talked to you in a post about Lind.

Hmm, okay. Not much to go off of here. But the thread's rather dead, so I guess I can't blame you for it.
fair enough, so they r not town nor scum for u

so why dont u push them a bit and get some reaction from them instead of fence sitting like that and getting nowhere

D

Dragomir

fair enough, so they r not town nor scum for u

so why dont u push them a bit and get some reaction from them instead of fence sitting like that and getting nowhere
Did you not see me and Zem argue earlier bro?? And I have quite literally nothing to say to Yo Tan. Besides, there's just flat out nothing to freaking do in here. As such, I'm busy doing other shit. Not gonna be out here trying to force interactions with players just for the sake of it. That gets tedious and just flat out tiresome. If something pings me then I'll get into it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Did you not see me and Zem argue earlier bro?? And I have quite literally nothing to say to Yo Tan. Besides, there's just flat out nothing to freaking do in here. As such, I'm busy doing other shit. Not gonna be out here trying to force interactions with players just for the sake of it. That gets tedious and just flat out tiresome. If something pings me then I'll get into it.
well u sometimes have to take the initiative and force ningens to talk lol

u have alot of time to reply to me, u could use some of that to get others to talk

a simple vote on yo tan maybe could help boost his memory a bit and get him to speak y'know

instead all this talk ur giving me doesnt make sense rly. ur not trying to get anywhere and r just sitting there w8ing for stuff to happen

welp gn lol getting late

hope ur only doing 2 events per day lol @AL sama

its already alot, 1 is good enough lmao. gna be hard to keep up with them

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Arguing won't take us anywhere. I don't agree with Usoop on yo tan but his posts made me look into yo tan.

@Yo Tan Wa why you casted vote on TAC and sees him more as a sus than your initial sus - Drago, Flowa, Lanji and Queen.

Drago playin neutral party or mediator between both. He is in my sus list for now.

Do anyone have day abilities to investigate a player, i want to confirm her first.

Just instincts on Lanji n Queen.

Also this is fishing dude...

Do anyone have day abilities to investigate a player, i want to confirm her first.

D

Dragomir

well u sometimes have to take the initiative and force ningens to talk lol

u have alot of time to reply to me, u could use some of that to get others to talk

a simple vote on yo tan maybe could help boost his memory a bit and get him to speak y'know

instead all this talk ur giving me doesnt make sense rly. ur not trying to get anywhere and r just sitting there w8ing for stuff to happen
Sigh.
Not gonna be paying much attention to this game for the rest of tonight. I'm working on a setup.
I've made it clear that I'm too focused on the game right now. All this tryhard shit about forcing other players to post I'm not gonna fucking do. It's now nearly 2 am, I'm working on something else right now and using some of my time to respond to you. If you expect me to do xyz at this stage then it's not gonna fucking happen, okay?

"Forcing ningens to talk" "Vote on Yo Tan", you can do all of that stuff if you want, bro. I don't want to do that. I'm not in that mood nor have the energy to be going the extra mile for a mafia game at 2 am in the morning. Waiting for stuff to happen is how I feel like playing right now and you are not gonna change that for me.

Arguing won't take us anywhere. I don't agree with Usoop on yo tan but his posts made me look into yo tan.

@Yo Tan Wa why you casted vote on TAC and sees him more as a sus than your initial sus - Drago, Flowa, Lanji and Queen.

Also this is fishing dude...
Ofcrs you won't. I don't see how a player like Usopp persue me with such jumps n reasoning.

I didn’t like his post where he tells folks to keep eye on Rayan at all. And it's not like my initial reads were anything solid bt gut feelings that i decided to start my game with.

Yeah my words weren't right there. Bt i meant to chck Flower if someone has any such ability. Zem post on Flower made sense so i backed down my stance on Flowa.

I will answer it regardless, just once

its like ur so dem sure beta and zem are not scum, and instead scum is hiding?? thats some tmi there fam
No i am saying i dont see anything important in there. I can understand Zem and i know Beta.

labeling ppl as indies and trying to find indies in general is what scum does for town cred. how do u know hes an indie and not scum? why r u suggesting indie and not scum to begin with??

maybe cuz he isnt on ur scum chat?
I didn’t label him Indie. This was what i thought Drago did between Beta n Zem.
finally u have no real tangible case on lanji, queen or tac. one or more of them has to be ur scummates and ur just soft bussing them
Ofcrs i dont.

Or maybe i pinpointed finger at a right sus, and you got alarmed.

Give me a filler. Not even a single thing is right in Usopp case on me.
talking about scum hiding is a typical scum comment
I didn’t made any
labeling ppl as indies and trying to find indies in general
Never did.

I dont think he is such a bad player to misunderstand my posts to such degree. I am keeping my vote on Tac, depending on future interaction i wouldn't be surprised if he is in scum chat with one of my suspects.

Last edited:

Read his case on me, and the posts he quoted. Maybe go through all my posts. And then tell me

Do you really find his playstyle same as last game? Or were you trying to buddy or simply coasting?

You think voting AL is more rewarding than lynching a player that can give us Info D2 and scum hunting?

I would consider it a joke, bt it's what most of your posts have.
I did skim through 10 pages, but I don't think anyone specifically mentioned that as town you wouldn't do this or that this day phase. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Well, using meta isn't a problem, but misusing it is. I see meta only having value when there's some kind of consistency to it, like a player specifically plays this way every time. I use it from time to time too.

Lynching AL isn't a bad idea at this point to me :endthis:

Vote Lynch AL sama @AL sama
I must say, these exchanges between you and beta really do bring in the activity. Keep it up Zem! :cheers:
These are all your posts.

Will you give me your reads as well. I want to see who you sus and who are your other town reads and why.

Also did you finally avenge Flowa by silencing her :catsure:?

I am curious how you are drawing these conclusions?
I was attempting to figure what could of caused Flower's behaviour going with the most likely scenarios, and so that she was either restricted by a player or by the host, since she was fundamentally missing talk and liking all posts at the same time. Besides, as I highlighted to Zem right after, playing dumb by feigning a non talking + liking all posts meta is extremely weird and despite so I never ruled the chance out unlike she was implying I was for some odd reason, calling me defensive.

But I'm also curious now, why are you failing to address TAC for assuming that Flower had 100% a passive? Didn't he draw conclusions?

You are committing Zem's same mistake to me.

him talking about scum hiding is a typical scum comment when ur not sure what to say while watching town vs town arguments
Okay rereading make sense. 🤦‍♂️😒

Usopp, you mistook my post. I was explaining why i understood Zem avoiding engaging Beta. In last game their unnecessary clash streched multiple hours and that allowed scums to hide. I was speaking about last game D1 event, not that scums are hiding in this game.

chck my next post to the one in reference. See
Streched Long D1 last Game*
You can see why i didn't take your post seriously when i never intended anything you accused me of.

Now you can continue your sus against me but

Status
Not open for further replies.