Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I did skim through 10 pages, but I don't think anyone specifically mentioned that as town you wouldn't do this or that this day phase. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Well, using meta isn't a problem, but misusing it is. I see meta only having value when there's some kind of consistency to it, like a player specifically plays this way every time. I use it from time to time too.

Lynching AL isn't a bad idea at this point to me :endthis:

Vote Lynch AL sama @AL sama
I was talking in general. Like people claiming things are omgus Wifom or being considered defensive when you speak back to those who accuse you. Pretty sure I was called defensive this game already :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Anyways good night y'all.

Also just an FYI Thursday and Friday I won't be around obviously I will be off being Santa Clause :christman:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I was talking in general. Like people claiming things are omgus Wifom or being considered defensive when you speak back to those who accuse you. Pretty sure I was called defensive this game already :kriwhat:
I must say, these exchanges between you and beta really do bring in the activity. Keep it up Zem! :cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets see

tf is even that supposed to be lol

also can i still visit the ramen ningen? i barely got home so have time to play now

Now that I am done with the raid. I can address everything.

Sigh no surprises here

but tbh I am already prepared for townies towning this game from my last experience last game.
u can do better than that fam

vote stays where it is
You want to lynch me the day of my birthday :josad: ??

Heartless
happy birthday fam

no gift is better than a sick ass lynch on ur birthday

speaking from experience

Emil

Certified Memelord
k real talk tho

i did read through the thread and yo tan wa pinged me as scum as well

his posts seem too tensed and calculated

him talking about scum hiding is a typical scum comment when ur not sure what to say while watching town vs town arguments

@Yo Tan Wa mind telling me who r ur strongest scum reads this game? who do u want gone right here right now?

k real talk tho

i did read through the thread and yo tan wa pinged me as scum as well

his posts seem too tensed and calculated

him talking about scum hiding is a typical scum comment when ur not sure what to say while watching town vs town arguments

@Yo Tan Wa mind telling me who r ur strongest scum reads this game? who do u want gone right here right now?
Which post you are exactly referring to when you say i mentioned scum hiding? Can you quote those.

My strongest scum read right now is Tac, the one my vote is on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Which post you are exactly referring to when you say i mentioned scum hiding? Can you quote those.

My strongest scum read right now is Tac, the one my vote is on.
this

Not really interested in Zem vs Beta. I see Zem point of view, i also would have avoided getting into 1 vs 1 Beta given it stretched long D1 and allowed scums room to hide. Beta is usually questioning back those that do sus him.
its like ur so dem sure beta and zem are not scum, and instead scum is hiding?? thats some tmi there fam

Drago playin neutral party or mediator between both. I always read him wrong, bt i am not giving up despite:absojustice:. He is in my sus list for now.
labeling ppl as indies and trying to find indies in general is what scum does for town cred. how do u know hes an indie and not scum? why r u suggesting indie and not scum to begin with??

maybe cuz he isnt on ur scum chat??

Flowa should never be allowed to give a pass, i dont underestimate her grand strategies as scum anymore.
Do anyone have day abilities to investigate a player, i want to confirm her first.

Just instincts on Lanji n Queen.
redirecting cop abilities to another player, a player who we all can see that she is just liking posts without saying anything.

seems a bit too obvious and convoluted game restriction for scum imo. flower is likely a survivor or santa himself. there r alot of possibilities for what she could be, so singling her out is a really weak argument fam, specially when there is a big chance such an blatant restriction is a pro town indie.

again.. another indie hunting.

finally u have no real tangible case on lanji, queen or tac. one or more of them has to be ur scummates and ur just soft bussing them

this

its like ur so dem sure beta and zem are not scum, and instead scum is hiding?? thats some tmi there fam

labeling ppl as indies and trying to find indies in general is what scum does for town cred. how do u know hes an indie and not scum? why r u suggesting indie and not scum to begin with??

maybe cuz he isnt on ur scum chat??

redirecting cop abilities to another player, a player who we all can see that she is just liking posts without saying anything.

seems a bit too obvious and convoluted game restriction for scum imo. flower is likely a survivor or santa himself. there r alot of possibilities for what she could be, so singling her out is a really weak argument fam, specially when there is a big chance such an blatant restriction is a pro town indie.

again.. another indie hunting.

finally u have no real tangible case on lanji, queen or tac. one or more of them has to be ur scummates and ur just soft bussing them
:kaidowhat:

D

Dragomir

I did skim through 10 pages, but I don't think anyone specifically mentioned that as town you wouldn't do this or that this day phase. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Well, using meta isn't a problem, but misusing it is. I see meta only having value when there's some kind of consistency to it, like a player specifically plays this way every time. I use it from time to time too.

Lynching AL isn't a bad idea at this point to me :endthis:

Vote Lynch AL sama @AL sama
I believe that Reborn was talking about an Appeal to History fallacy from Zem, not using meta as a way to town read someone.

I strongly disagree with this vote. Why are you voting for him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I believe that Reborn was talking about an Appeal to History fallacy from Zem, not using meta as a way to town read someone.

I strongly disagree with this vote. Why are you voting for him?
lind is a bit fluffy this game compared to last one, not sure what to make of that

zem is hard to read tbh, partly cuz of her poor town play day 1 last game. its either she chose to improve her town play this game or she is desperately trying to buy some cheap early town cred

D

Dragomir

To clarify, it's not that I believe that Yo Tan is Town, as I don't have any read on him as of yet, but more that I don't believe that the reasons you provided prove that he's scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.