Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've only played with scum Rayan lmao.

But nah, I was gonna change my vote to someone then remembered it was on Rayan. And remembered Rayan's been quiet so far, which is what scum Rayan will do. If I get any bad vibes from the rest I'll be happy to lynch them

So what yourself Yo Tan
How many games if you could answer?
So i can read you better.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Now that I am done with the raid. I can address everything.

@Luthon I wasn't being defensive I was answering the questions Drago asked of me and trying to explain to Lanji why he was wrong.

Like I told y'all last game you guys really need to drop some of this stuff you were taught about you can't say anything to anyone who accuses ect ect. That Meta shit is BAD BAD BAD for town players. It makes them lose games because alot of the things you say town shouldn't/wouldn't do is just bs, and often helps town.
Post automatically merged:

Not really interested in Zem vs Beta. I see Zem point of view, i also would have avoided getting into 1 vs 1 Beta given it stretched long D1 and allowed scums room to hide. Beta is usually questioning back those that do sus him.

Drago playin neutral party or mediator between both. I always read him wrong, bt i am not giving up despite:absojustice:. He is in my sus list for now.

Flowa should never be allowed to give a pass, i dont underestimate her grand strategies as scum anymore.
Do anyone have day abilities to investigate a player, i want to confirm her first.

Just instincts on Lanji n Queen.
A strategy should never be an exception to the the rules of the game and the game has required posts that must be met. Therefore I doubt it's that, because the host would be forced to tell her to post.

I believe al once hosted a game where he played
he was lynched and everyone lost
would strongly advice against that.
That's quite the bastard game

@AL sama

my little argument with zem tells me she isnt willing to clear herself of this anymore than she has
she isnt ready to take beta up on the point he made either .
Because Beta had no point.

aight ningens one of zem and lanji is scum

this aint no town v town action

lets ship it and clip it

chop chop

[vote lynch Zem]
Sigh no surprises here

but tbh I am already prepared for townies towning this game from my last experience last game.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This game is bastard. There's a remote chance AL is restricting Flower for some reason. Or there could be something else lying beneath her situation. Like someone's ability restricting her.

I am curious how you are drawing these conclusions?

And, before you answer please read your own post below
The spirit of this game is to explain ourselves out,

You call the same stuff out over and over and over on people and each time they are town. Just like you called this stuff out on me last game and what was I?

and making a mess for us when you are town. Like last game you were pretty much scum mvp, if I wouldn't have confirmed you, you would have been lynched.
^^ highlighted part.

Not really a fan of players bringing past games into play to justify any act done in ongoing game.

@Dragomir you have asked lots of questions. What reads or any conclusion you have drawn by asking those question because tbh, I felt by asking those questions which lack quite a substance you were just trying to replicate your town meta.

Zemmi

GodMommie

^^ highlighted part.

Not really a fan of players bringing past games into play to justify any act done in ongoing game.

@Dragomir you have asked lots of questions. What reads or any conclusion you have drawn by asking those question because tbh, I felt by asking those questions which lack quite a substance you were just trying to replicate your town meta.
Past games are important because it tells you a person's habits.

Like I could pull what they try to pull on me and ask you why you haven't called everyone else out for mentioning past games because there was way more than one but there is no point in it.

Though showing contrast and comparison to how people play in the past is a good way to read them as town/scum but also to how much credibility should be given to certain players scum hunting ect.

:endthis:

“Is it a hidden mechanic?” “Is it a passive?” “Is it some player imposed restriction?”
:seriously: It’s Flower. Why isn’t the first instinct not that it is some scum play? How many times can you get away with an okie dokie before people stop buying your tactics at face value :lawsigh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
:endthis:

“Is it a hidden mechanic?” “Is it a passive?” “Is it some player imposed restriction?”
:seriously: It’s Flower. Why isn’t the first instinct not that it is some scum play? How many times can you get away with an okie dokie before people stop buying your tactics at face value :lawsigh:
As I said before it can't be a scum play because it wouldn't meet the requirements of posting and a good host like @AL sama would make sure rules weren't broken :endthis:

D

Dragomir

^^ highlighted part.

Zem's answers to my questions gave me zilch. There was nothing I could deduce from her answers her. At best I can say that she's a town lean based on how similar of a D1 she's playing here compared to the Punk Hazard game. But it's not a strong read. My questions on Beta, on the other hand, did lead me to get a town read on him.

How did they lack substance? I'd hard disagree with that.

Not gonna be paying much attention to this game for the rest of tonight. I'm working on a setup.

Reborn

Like I could pull what they try to pull on me and ask you why you haven't called everyone else out for mentioning past games because there was way more than one but there is no point in it.

Tell me who else brought up past games to justify their actions in this game.

Zem's answers to my questions gave me zilch. There was nothing I could deduce from her answers her. At best I can say that she's a town lean based on how similar of a D1 she's playing here compared to the Punk Hazard game. But it's not a strong read. My questions on Beta, on the other hand, did lead me to get a town read on him.

How did they lack substance? I'd hard disagree with that.

Not gonna be paying much attention to this game for the rest of tonight. I'm working on a setup.
So basically you see this town vs town?

But weren't you having more believe in beta accusation against zem(he did raise FoS on zem)

D

Dragomir

No, I wouldn't say that. I don't really have a town read on Zem. There's a point in her favor that can be used to say she's town but it's just from D1 meta. Not anything super strong yet for me to say TvT.

But weren't you having more believe in beta accusation against zem(he did raise FoS on zem)
Yeah, I was on Beta's side initially. Zem's post pinged me so I questioned her to see what her thought process was. But it didn't really help as her responses left me feeling no particular way.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Tell me who else brought up past games to justify their actions in this game.

Curious though, how do you get reads if you do not use past games to understand how a person plays? I am typically 100% how people play and a "I feels" player. Which I don't think anyone who has played with me, would say that it fails me and works well. Many many times when I found scum my main reason was "I feels" :myman:

Reborn

Curious though, how do you get reads if you do not use past games to understand how a person plays? I am typically 100% how people play and a "I feels" player. Which I don't think anyone who has played with me, would say that it fails me and works well. Many many times when I found scum my main reason was "I feels" :myman:
Zem you can do better than this.

Curious how neatly you dodged my question.

Who else brought past games like you in this game? Answer no one really.

Your reply was more about meta.

But, reading meta of a player is different from actually using past game event to portray yourself clean. Are you getting the difference?

I will tell explain you.

@Finalbeta why are you defensive about pointing out Flower's lack of talking?

It was actually you who initiated talks with beta by asking question. It was not beta. If you didn't feel like engaging yourself with beta then why asked a question in first place.

*yawn* Not dealing with you this game, will save everyone's time, with you being a not so great player. :kayneshrug:

Then when beta fired back you simply refused to engage. Well okay..... you don't wanna turn this into a mess.

But what really striked me off is this line..
You call the same stuff out over and over and over on people and each time they are town. Just like you called this stuff out on me last game and what was I?
Please read every single word carefully.

You didn't bring the past game to have meta read on others but you used it to clear yourself by saying...."beta does this every game like against me in the past game and I turned out to be town"

Notice the difference between meta reading and using past games to portray yourself as clean????

Anyway, I hope the difference is clear.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zem you can do better than this.

Curious how neatly you dodged my question.

Who else brought past games like you in this game? Answer no one really.

Your reply was more about meta.

But, reading meta of a player is different from actually using past game event to portray yourself clean. Are you getting the difference?

I will tell explain you.

It was actually you who initiated talks with beta by asking question. It was not beta. If you didn't feel like engaging yourself with beta then why asked a question in first place.

Then when beta fired back you simply refused to engage. Well okay..... you don't wanna turn this into a mess.

But what really striked me off is this line..

Please read every single word carefully.

You didn't bring the past game to have meta read on others but you used it to clear yourself by saying...."beta does this every game like against me in the past game and I turned out to be town"

Notice the difference between meta reading and using past games to portray yourself as clean????

Anyway, I hope the difference is clear.
Honestly didn't read all of this because I'm lazy but I skimmed. I didn't engage with Beta because I told the people last game I wouldn't do that again. I have reasons I do not like him and I tend to lose my cool with him, so me not responding more to.him was me keeping my.word from last game, plus I don't try validate invalid points.

Many people bring up past games, that is how mafia played. You see drago brought up my past play from d1.

I will always say regardless that it's best to lynch beta. The only thing worse than scum is a bad town. Which was proven last game.

Also I'm not a fan of this trend from last game and this game. 😒

Last edited:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
That Meta shit is BAD BAD BAD for town players. It makes them lose games because alot of the things you say town shouldn't/wouldn't do is just bs, and often helps town.
I did skim through 10 pages, but I don't think anyone specifically mentioned that as town you wouldn't do this or that this day phase. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Well, using meta isn't a problem, but misusing it is. I see meta only having value when there's some kind of consistency to it, like a player specifically plays this way every time. I use it from time to time too.

Lynching AL isn't a bad idea at this point to me :endthis:

Vote Lynch AL sama @AL sama

Status
Not open for further replies.