Status
Not open for further replies.
Two strongest characters in One Piece getting beaten by the dude who got knocked out by yetis, the dude who got tied up by fodder fishmen, the dude who got toyed with by Orochi and oneshot by Zoro, the dude who got hammered down by Smoker, and the dude who ran away from Cracker.

BM, Kaidou > Primebeard confirmed.
One has the ultimate DF, one defeated two yc, three warlords, went to IP and lead all pirates at MF, trained with the right hand of PK, two were the main of destroying EL something that even Yonko never did, one trained with the WSS for two years, defeated two WG, got Enma who wounded forever Kaido.

The others two are trash I give you that lol

Onigashima won't land in the flower capital.
Luffy and Co losing the first round is a given as every other arc, doesn't mean they will lose the war though.
My point is that Luffy and Co cannot stop kaido from landing the island

If onigashima is to be stopped it will be by outside intervention. And unfortunately I cannot say there won't be outside intervention

So the bet would be Luffy and Co manage to stop the island. If someone else entirely stops the island then the bet is off. Those 5 with their own power have to be able to stop the island from landing

Status
Not open for further replies.