Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Ok.

@AL sama can I still search for that emote?

And what are bastard mechanisms

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@Flower

I'm starting to get "scared" of you being a like bot machine

Feeling it's a self restraint ability to boost another ability

Hoping someone silenced you
Post automatically merged:

Bastard in simple terms is a game that is broken with abilities or mechanics.
Oh I see. Something like this?

Pratical effects:

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Flower

I'm starting to get "scared" of you being a like bot machine

Feeling it's a self restraint ability to boost another ability

Hoping someone silenced you

Oh I see. Something like this?

Pratical effects:

It can be a vast of different things. Like someone mentioned earlier that when they lynched Al as a host it ended the game. Which is a bastard mechanic.

Based off what are you making such a specific question??

Didn't she just imply that AL apparently changed her alignment against her will?
That is his assumption, I just said could be both. Could be neither too :kayneshrug:

If I would be asked who my scum reads are at the moment, it's Midnight, Lanji, and Drago.
Are these more than just gut feelings? If yes, would you expand on these.
Following the above sequence, I think that out of the players involved in the discussion, Lanji was the one who somewhat capitalize on that exchange and it seems to me that he was trying to pocket one of them by defending the other.
Pocket one of them, Beta?
(I chcked the posts, he was leaning towards Beta.)

Doubt so.

Based off what are you making such a specific question??

Didn't she just imply that AL apparently changed her alignment against her will?
Consider all the possibilities Investigation result will give on a scum Beta. And if AL changes her allignment of that same role to Town without altering the Passive?

I was just makin this sure in case further ahead in the game if we get something on her, she don't revert back and use this excuse as defense.

??? activated c.c. commands you
C.C. is the pseudonym of a fictional character in the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

@Queen

Consider all the possibilities Investigation result will give on a scum Beta. And if AL changes her allignment of that same role to Town without altering the Passive?

I was just makin this sure in case further ahead in the game if we get something on her, she don't revert back and use this excuse as defense.

C.C. is the pseudonym of a fictional character in the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

@Queen
?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž

Wait if she is found guilty of something how can she use that as an excuse? Furthermore, I was legitimately asking since she never claimed what's her Passive ability as far as I can tell, and all she could of implied was that AL had simply shifted her alignment before the game would start. Which is in no way an indication that an action would eventually end up wasted on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.