Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was attempting to figure what could of caused Flower's behaviour going with the most likely scenarios, and so that she was either restricted by a player or by the host, since she was fundamentally missing talk and liking all posts at the same time. Besides, as I highlighted to Zem right after, playing dumb by feigning a non talking + liking all posts meta is extremely weird and despite so I never ruled the chance out unlike she was implying I was for some odd reason, calling me defensive.

But I'm also curious now, why are you failing to address TAC for assuming that Flower had 100% a passive? Didn't he draw conclusions?

You are committing Zem's same mistake to me.
Well simply because TAC said he thinks flowa could have some passive because she doesn't play like this.

But you on the other hand said
This is bastard game which I don't think Al mentioned anywhere unless either you are inferring it or I missed reading about it.

You also said there could be chance someone restricting her which implies day ability

Well, it came across as TMI to me unlike TAC comment on it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And Rayan was scum in all of them?

From what i observed Rayan seems to be playing less active in all games lately. Last game is good example.
If you are trying to force him to be active, you should ask him his reads or question him.

@RayanOO we wants to know your reads. It's bday so i won't ask you to catch up. Just give us anything you got so far.
Rayan do have the habit of coasting when scum so TAC assuming that is not wrong.

But the timing was off as it was too early to make such conclusion on someones meta + it's his birthday.

Well simply because TAC said he thinks flowa could have some passive because she doesn't play like this.

This is bastard game which I don't think Al mentioned anywhere unless either you are inferring it or I missed reading about it.

You also said there could be chance someone restricting her which implies day ability

al sama said the game has bastard mechanics in the op
Post automatically merged:

@Yo Tan Wa @Queen @Zem it seems like Flower has a condition where she has to like all the posts in the thread
we already know this

Rayan do have the habit of coasting when scum so TAC assuming that is not wrong.

But the timing was off as it was too early to make such conclusion on someones meta + it's his birthday.
I also don't know if you guys do it too, but i also closely observe how someone write/start their sentences. That post really give me bad feelings.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Yo Tan Wa @Queen @Zem it seems like Flower has a condition where she has to like all the posts in the thread
Yea this has been mentioned already. Though who would make an ability that silences people and makes them like all posts, I think the liking might just be on her part.
Post automatically merged:

No Zem, you can't be Santa you have to pick from the list. I don't like you at all right now :kriwhat:

this game may contain bastard mechanics so don't play it like a normal game.

You must have skimmed this one then.

About me entertaining the idea of a day ability into play, I don't see what's TMI about it, unless you think like I'm a monkey incapable to figure out possible scenarios in a game typology as tricky as super role madness, furthermore expecially in a game that the host claims not to be played like a normal game.

Status
Not open for further replies.