Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Read his case on me, and the posts he quoted. Maybe go through all my posts. And then tell me

Do you really find his playstyle same as last game? Or were you trying to buddy or simply coasting?
Oh no, I wasn't commenting about his case on you. Certainly I do think he might be reaching there because to me you simply came off as trying to generate conversation or simply state your opinion.

I was commenting on his playstyle in general being similar to his previous game.
You think voting AL is more rewarding than lynching a player that can give us Info D2 and scum hunting?

I would consider it a joke, bt it's what most of your posts have.
No I was not voting AL in order to lynch him. It was simply a test vote to see how that vote would work in this game with day events and bastard mechanics.
Also did you finally avenge Flowa by silencing her :catsure:?
Damn you caught me, but I could not help it! I had to get her back for what she did!!
vote lindltaylor
let's see why al sama said he is a naughty kid
I don't actually see that post where AL put me in the naughty list. But nothing happened to me lol. Santa is probably drunk lmao.

Also I wouldn't put it past flower to simply be faking the whole thing and pretending to be silent. I recall she might have done this in a JoJo mafia game I played with her a year or 2 ago.

Aloha!

So it all started with Gambit questioning Beta's passion on figuring out Flower's like machine/mechanics/whatever. Sure Beta, kinda did a serious taking on that one but it doesn't constitute that he was being defensive in being asked about it. I am seeing it that Zem simply saw something that raised her radar that's why he called Beta out. And they just kept on defending themselves all throughout the phase.

Following the above sequence, I think that out of the players involved in the discussion, Lanji was the one who somewhat capitalize on that exchange and it seems to me that he was trying to pocket one of them by defending the other.

If I would be asked who my scum reads are at the moment, it's Midnight, Lanji, and Drago.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well this isn't getting us anywhere, might as well nitpick.

Alright. FLOWA 100% has a passive to like every post in this thread or something. She never does this.
It's possible @Flower actually can't talk. @Dragomir gave me a passive that kept me from talking on certain days in Mafia before. Entirely possible that Flowa has something like this.

Why? I have no fucking idea. Maybe Al put it out there as a balancing act.
Okay so here, we have you focusing on Flower's behavior as something that's caused by a passive ability. This may definitely be true, but considering the other possibilities available I get the feeling you're focusing on this aspect too much.

Secondly, the ideal assumption would be to consider any one lurking or refusing to post to be one of these possibilities:
1) Is scum and doesn't want to be found out.
2) Has a restriction/Passive preventing them from posting.
3) Is silenced by another player.

Now you've focused mainly on point number 2, which isn't wrong, but when you look at it closely point numbers 2 and 3 mainly work to also defend the silenced player from any negative opinion about them.

So I can't help but view your posts as a soft defense of flower's behavior.

I also don't want us to look away from Flowa. This is sketchy af and we need to force her to talk one way or another.
Here you go to calling Flower sketchy, but honestly it seems more like you're not really into it. As mentioned above ^. Not to mention the after this post, you said this:
It's possible @Flower actually can't talk. @Dragomir gave me a passive that kept me from talking on certain days in Mafia before. Entirely possible that Flowa has something like this.

Why? I have no fucking idea. Maybe Al put it out there as a balancing act.
But I already spoke about this above. Anyway this may indeed mean nothing and as mentioned me just being nitpicky, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

About the flower thing and the silence thing.

1.) Can't be a scum tactic because of the rules of the game
2.) Silencing is not a town ability and any town who would pick that ability for themselves should pop themselves in the head if that was the case.
3.) This says nothing about Flower's alignment in either direction. She could be town silenced by scum (likely someone who has a grudge against her lol) or She could be a scum silenced by another one in the game, who also likely has a grudge against her :gokulaugh:
We all know that it's point number 3 and that you're the one who silenced her!

Anyway, do you have any reads at all?

Zemmi

GodMommie
If not Zem, who are your scum reads Lanji

:giogio:

I take it as a confirmation.

So in that case, are Investigation results wasted on you?
Just make this clear if that's the case so we don't waste such actions on you.
Nah shouldn't be. I am very simple, so I do not have anything complex in my role at all.
Post automatically merged:

Well this isn't getting us anywhere, might as well nitpick.

Okay so here, we have you focusing on Flower's behavior as something that's caused by a passive ability. This may definitely be true, but considering the other possibilities available I get the feeling you're focusing on this aspect too much.

Secondly, the ideal assumption would be to consider any one lurking or refusing to post to be one of these possibilities:
1) Is scum and doesn't want to be found out.
2) Has a restriction/Passive preventing them from posting.
3) Is silenced by another player.

Now you've focused mainly on point number 2, which isn't wrong, but when you look at it closely point numbers 2 and 3 mainly work to also defend the silenced player from any negative opinion about them.

So I can't help but view your posts as a soft defense of flower's behavior.

Here you go to calling Flower sketchy, but honestly it seems more like you're not really into it. As mentioned above ^. Not to mention the after this post, you said this:

But I already spoke about this above. Anyway this may indeed mean nothing and as mentioned me just being nitpicky, but it's worth keeping an eye on.

We all know that it's point number 3 and that you're the one who silenced her!

Anyway, do you have any reads at all?
Silence is the most lame ability.

Plus I only gave myself one ability, Al added another and I have one passive. Like I said I'm a very simple person :kayneshrug:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Do you guys want to play a game? It's one me and a friend of mine use to play, we write down all the players in the game right before the end of the day and make a solid town/scum guess on them all and we can see who has the most right at the end of the game. Plus I don't think it would be bad for town itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.