Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

town zem is more reserved day 1, she even kinda went quiet after been called out. seeing zem even remotely playing the game on day 1 is weird af lmao. its typical scum behavior to start the game with trying to obtain as much town cred as possible

and lanji is no different. town lanji is chillaxed. i have yet to see him putting that much effort to appear town. and it isnt even that much

to me it looks like both of them r trying to appear town a bit too hard for my liking, that it contradicts their normal town play
Can't say that I'm really seeing much a difference between Zem this game and Zem in the last one. She's being suspected and as a result is defending herself. Instead of being in an argument with Beta, it's with me and Lanji now. Besides, I've hardly seen her do anything so far that strikes me as trying to gain town cred. She hasn't done much aside from defending herself and a little fluff in the earlier pages.

D

Dragomir

The fact is I only noticed what he said because it was directed to a comment I made and it came off weird to me and made me feel funny how he said it.
Welp, can't say I really understand what you mean here but alright. This convo is not giving me any read on you as of now, so I'll let it go.

Not really interested in Zem vs Beta. I see Zem point of view, i also would have avoided getting into 1 vs 1 Beta given it stretched long D1 and allowed scums room to hide. Beta is usually questioning back those that do sus him.

Drago playin neutral party or mediator between both. I always read him wrong, bt i am not giving up despite:absojustice:. He is in my sus list for now.

Flowa should never be allowed to give a pass, i dont underestimate her grand strategies as scum anymore.
Do anyone have day abilities to investigate a player, i want to confirm her first.

Just instincts on Lanji n Queen.

Isn't ace dead?
Post automatically merged:

Found it @AL sama This post has it.

Boom.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't understand this event.

I also don't want us to look away from Flowa. This is sketchy af and we need to force her to talk one way or another.

As for Zem v. the world? She got way too defensive early on, especially from just an insinuation from Beta. Not a good look at all. Dunno if I like how quickly Drago jumped on her though.

Also. Keep eyes on Rayan. As scum he likes to coast a lot, and I haven't seen him post much after the early game fluff. I'll be keeping my vote on Rayan for the time being, until something harder comes out on Flowa, Zem or maybe Drago.
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone participate in the ramen event? What happened there?

I don't understand this event.

I also don't want us to look away from Flowa. This is sketchy af and we need to force her to talk one way or another.

As for Zem v. the world? She got way too defensive early on, especially from just an insinuation from Beta. Not a good look at all. Dunno if I like how quickly Drago jumped on her though.

Also. Keep eyes on Rayan. As scum he likes to coast a lot, and I haven't seen him post much after the early game fluff. I'll be keeping my vote on Rayan for the time being, until something harder comes out on Flowa, Zem or maybe Drago.
Why this strange rare love for Rayan this game:catsure:?

Haven't seen you target him from get go before. Do you find Rayan this game so different from D1 previous games?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why this strange rare love for Rayan this game:catsure:?

Haven't seen you target him from get go before. Do you find Rayan this game so different from D1 previous games?
I think I've only played with scum Rayan lmao.

But nah, I was gonna change my vote to someone then remembered it was on Rayan. And remembered Rayan's been quiet so far, which is what scum Rayan will do. If I get any bad vibes from the rest I'll be happy to lynch them

So what yourself Yo Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.