Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao I got bodied because I say that Zoro won’t kill Kaido and some obsessed Zoro fanboy saved a catalog of every comment I’ve ever made. I’m definitely the one that looks bad XD

I “talked a lot of anti-Zoro shit” when Zoro is my second favorite character. Ok.

Just confirmation that being anti-Zoro is not subscribing to the hive mind and echo chamber, and not taking to the most delusional aspects of the fanbase. Guess I’m anti-Zoro.
No. You said Zoro wouldnt even fight kaido dont fuckin try change it now
I didnt save shit i just typed your name and zoro kaido and hundreds of dumb posts came up.

Sanji fans and the anti Zoro faction are coping so hard man. Even at this point you guys are still hard against Zoro cutting Kaido? :kaidowhat:

and like i said (don’t wanna speak too soon) Sanji doesn’t have enough relevance to be in Ch.1000, sad candies
It seems that Yamato made it and Sanji failed to. Just like Jinbe.

Could this be an implication that she will join as third most relevant member?

The Hamletic doubt.

No. You said Zoro wouldnt even fight kaido dont fuckin try change it now
I didnt save shit i just typed your name and zoro kaido and hundreds of dumb posts came up.
Yep, I did. I was probably wrong on that. Will probably be wrong on him cutting Kaido. But if you think those are worse, based on the entirety of the story, than saying that Zoro will kill Kaido, then you’re as ridiculous now as you’ve always been. Keep crying about it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I “talked a lot of anti-Zoro shit” when Zoro is my second favorite character. Ok.

Just confirmation that being anti-Zoro is not subscribing to the hive mind and echo chamber, and not taking to the most delusional aspects of the fanbase. Guess I’m anti-Zoro.
Nobody cares about Zoro being your 2nd favorite lmao. It is the classic "I love Zoro but ..." excuse.
What we care about is what you said about him - the side effects of flying in clouds due to thinking that MC is levitating above others...
You still have no clue about who the greatest of all is - Roronoa fkin Zoro. :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yep, I did. I was probably wrong on that. Will probably be wrong on him cutting Kaido. But if you think those are worse, based on the entirety of the story, than saying that Zoro will kill Kaido, then you’re as delusional now as you’ve always been. Keep crying about it.
The only one crying here is you. Your whole life is an L

Status
Not open for further replies.