Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet non of us are in hibernation.

When ZKK goes left as it will. It will be simply the most retarded idea ever. Zoro defeating a Yonko, nontheless Luffy's opponent. Lmao. Atrocious. Nearly as bad as Zoro surpassing Roger looool.
Not a soul said Zoro would surpass Roger. But he will surpass Shanks/Rayleigh/Mihawk. Sanji’s name is known less than Scooper (forgot his last name)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My brothers, we made it to the Top. Months of harassment and cringe coping from candies. Onwards to ZKK, the worlds strongest pirate will be beheaded.

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Fenaker @Kaido D. Stronger @PeperLevi @Don DaSlayer @Ice devil slayer @Finalbeta @nik87 @HA001 @T.D.A @Marimo_420 @Rorono zoro @Sword God Ryuma @yj @zzShinichi

:cheers:
Can someone remind me what Judge’s son is doing while Zoro’s on the roof?? I can’t seem to remember, must not be that important :zosmug:

Not a soul said Zoro would surpass Roger. But he will surpass Shanks/Rayleigh/Mihawk. Sanji’s name is known less than Scooper (forgot his last name)
this goes on to prove my point judges son isnt the scopper of the crew scopper didnt need his family for a new super axe nor did they raise his bounty.
Sanji is more like moon Isaac junior since they came from aristocratic families and are fodder

Oda really wasted Chapter 1000 showing that piece of trash Ace. Fuck Ace he is garbage. The only reason the character is even relevant is because he is luffys brother and Rogers son. His whole arc is dickriding others (Luffy, whitebeard) Akainu did the world a damn favor. Sabo would still be cool if he wasn't Luffys sibling. Revolutionary commander and more interesting

Fuck Ace and his fans
:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.