Status
Not open for further replies.
True but Kid lost to Yonko only. He injured or defeated a Big Mom sweet commander. He says this chapter 928. Same chapter he explains that Shanks took his arm. He only really lost to Kaido besides this.

The only other time he was shown to be "struggling" was against a pacifista, but everyone had issues with them at the time.
He struggled against Queen. I don't want to turn this into Kid slander. But he is well overrated, and while I understand his place as an equivalent to Luffy, I will never acknowledge that he is a WB parallel.

He doesn't hold the same moral values/codes, beliefs, or way of acting similar to WB. Katakuri is the new age molded version of that.

Rocks vs. Roger & WB was a subordinate
Big Mom vs Luffy & Kat was a subordinate

WB nver ran from fights, undefeated?, no scars on back
Kat had a perfect recorded, back never touch ground

They both hold family to a high regard and both rivaled the PK

I'm waiting for Rocks FB to confirm how WB acted under Xebec and that may be ~ another parallel to Kat/Luffyy

Lmao I got bodied because I say that Zoro won’t kill Kaido and some obsessed Zoro fanboy saved a catalog of every comment I’ve ever made. I’m definitely the one that looks bad XD

I “talked a lot of anti-Zoro shit” when Zoro is my second favorite character. Ok.

Just confirmation that being anti-Zoro is not subscribing to the hive mind and echo chamber, and not taking to the most delusional aspects of the fanbase. Guess I’m anti-Zoro.
No you got bodied because you taught he couldn't even scratch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.