Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm putting Yamato vs either Jack or Smoothie (when she shows up LOL)

Oda can plot "daughter of Yonko Kaido vs Daughter of Yonko Big Mom"

However, with Jack.... I have this theory that Jack is in LOVE with Yamato

I feel that both are around the SAME AGE... and I could write a plot between them that Yamato ALWAYS rejected Jack who showed sign of interest towards Yamato... and I feel part of why Jack is like a GOOD BOY towards Kaido most of the time is because of his affection to Yamato... I feel he both, idolizes Kaido and has a soft spot for Yamato

So, if that is in anyway close to the truth, Jack might face Yamato..

But I have big feeling that it will end as:
Yamato vs Smoothie
Yamato inherited some toughness from her father
I wonder if Smoothie is the same, maybe she inherited a tough body like her mom. And that's what makes her Commander level
either fight entirely works for me but I would love Yamato vs Smoothie precisely because the entire BMP crew has been shafted this arc and even in their own arc outside of Peros, Oven and Katakuri.

I think its vital Oda dedicates at least some time to them somewhere, when or if it happens

The difference is that Blackbeard, Urouge's and Capone's pirate life hit off during the past 3 years, that's why they're the New generation, it's not age related.

Katakuri is part of the mid gen with Marco, Shanks, Doflamingo etc.
Kata has spent his life under BM just like BB spent his life under WB.
The Supernova on the other hand got only recently into the pirate game.
So whatever criteria you choose, its still valid for kata if it is for BB.
Just because BB purposely hid his actual prowess does not deny him being active even in rogera era and mid era, but since he has become relevant as captain, he gets counted in worst generation.
If Kata becomes one of the main players of luffys era, he will be counted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.