Status
Not open for further replies.
After he beats one of them, for sure;)

Tbh, I think the supernoca save for Law/Kid are Strawhat fleet 2.0. They will become allies to Luffy/Kid by the end of the arc so they may as well get decent fights too. Tbh, fighting BMP is a good way to make this happen if the Beasts Pirates are reserved for Luffy's crew. We'll see what happens to everyone up top first though, but Hawkins, Apoo, Drake may not fight the Yonko at all, potentially they help hold off the BMP later on or something
Nope,he is already above them,same for X Drake...As for SN being under other SN,that will never happen.

For real
Orochi and his squad + Big Mom crew are all bound to appear again.... We have NOT reached the final match ups at all for this arc... People are in for a rude awakening if they think this is how it will continue and finish
Its common sense Raizo was going to fight that other ninja guy. Denjiro might have dialogue with Sasaki etc... too many plot threads. Orochi with hyori etc...

No you said hes not fighting kaido but napolean instead. Dont change now. Loser is banned.
Of course he will fight Napoleon. Zoro has no chance against Kaido.
It could be that Oda will make Zoro go against Kaido too and maybe hurt him, but his main fight will be Napoleon.

Zoro will have a hard time vs. Napoleon :josad:

Zoro's new Asura attack is what I'm craving for.

I seriously hope he developed a new one and isn't stuck with Silver Mist.

My expectations are good enough for now however.
He used another one against the pacifista though, makyusen or something.

I am hoping the move he used against Kraken is used as well, rokudo no tsuji, which is a new secret technique like ISDS
:finally:

Tbh, this attack Luffy does against Kaido and his proclamation that he will surpass him is starting to sound like Luffy may actually take on Kaido mostly alone later on. Not right now though, clearly there's going to be some huge 5v2 battle atm, but later on I can totally see Luffy surpassing Kaido alone, potentially injured from other attacks, while other go on to fight other people. Depends on what happens on the skull

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Of course he will fight Napoleon. Zoro has no chance against Kaido.
It could be that Oda will make Zoro go against Kaido too and maybe hurt him, but his main fight will be Napoleon.

Zoro will have a hard time vs. Naopoleon :josad:
No if zoro fights kaido youre banned. If he just fights napolean no big mom i am.
@Luthon we both agreed to this

Status
Not open for further replies.