Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he will fight Napoleon. Zoro has no chance against Kaido.
It could be that Oda will make Zoro go against Kaido too and maybe hurt him, but his main fight will be Napoleon.

Zoro will have a hard time vs. Napoleon :josad:
Why would Zoro fight a weapon,that is stupid.He,like the rest of the SNs gunning for the yonkous.

If we assume Orochi's job is to call in the Navy, well, that means that he's going to be revealed towards the end of the arc. Right now he has no business being on screen.
Orochi plot is Samurai and Kozuki etc... He will do something with hyori or something. They have to address the kurozumi lineage and hiw Momo going to be a different Shogun then the past that allowed people to kill Orochi family. Orochi coming back. ITS COMMON SENSE

Tbh, this attack Luffy does against Kaido and his proclamation that he will surpass him is starting to sound like Luffy may actually take on Kaido mostly alone later on. Not right now though, clearly there's going to be some huge 5v2 battle atm, but later on I can totally see Luffy surpassing Kaido alone, potentially injured from other attacks, while other go on to fight other people. Depends on what happens on the skull
Too soon, Kaido hasn't revealed his true power yet and it's when he'll reveal his hybrid form or that he's awakened that things will get serious.

Besides Kid and Killer will surely take part in the fight against him given what he did to them.

Tbh, this attack Luffy does against Kaido and his proclamation that he will surpass him is starting to sound like Luffy may actually take on Kaido mostly alone later on. Not right now though, clearly there's going to be some huge 5v2 battle atm, but later on I can totally see Luffy surpassing Kaido alone, potentially injured from other attacks, while other go on to fight other people. Depends on what happens on the skull
I think it's gonna be another Doflamingo... First a messy fight, then Luffy goes solo for the real show.

Status
Not open for further replies.