Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Did you really believe Luffy wouldn't show new moves after Oda dedicated like 10 chapters on him training?
I really don’t get why some people have problems with Luffy and the progression in his abilities.

This attack looks like a Gear 3rd version of the Red Hawk, which is well within the realm of possibility for him to pull off if so. If this is just an advanced haki imbued G3 punch then what is the problem lmao? That’s just the results of his training manifesting itself.

It was just trash. She doesn't desreve him. Also, that only happened, because Oda couldn't think of anything else to make the SH's survive. Zeus has BM's very own soul inside of him, he is a creation of her DF.
Son can do whatever he wants.....:seriously:...Nami deserve or not has nothing to do with it....if it is just BigMom soul that matters, she can just create another Zeus isn't she?

It was just trash. She doesn't desreve him. Also, that only happened, because Oda couldn't think of anything else to make the SH's survive. Zeus has BM's very own soul inside of him, he is a creation of her DF.
That was particulary BS because Nami had never interracted with Zeus before, had never saw him eat or what he was like in terms of personnality, and that he wasn't shown being such a glutton for thunderclouds before.
Plus she's usually too frightened when about to be attacked by a very powerful foe or threat to react with another reaction than panicking.

Son can do whatever he wants.....:seriously:...Nami deserve or not has nothing to do with it....if it is just BigMom soul that matters, she can just create another Zeus isn't she?
Zeus is special. We don't even know if she can create another one. First, Zeus probably has to die anyway. But, yes Nami doesn't deserve Zeus at all.

That was particulary BS because Nami had never interracted with Zeus before, had never saw him eat or what he was like in terms of personnality, and that he wasn't shown being such a glutton for thunderclouds before.
Plus she's usually too frightened when about to be attacked by a very powerful foe or threat to react with another reaction than panicking.
She knows thunder attracts thunder, she said it herself. You can find that explanation poor but for Oda it seems to be enough :kayneshrug:

You just straight up my whole comment then.... go reread the whole comment to understand why I said that. I'm not writing that all over again cause it's written in details and was long
I read it. All you talk about is Orochi not caring about the capital.

You don't explain why Orochi forgives laid for wanting to kill him and why kaido agrees to team with Orochi

Status
Not open for further replies.