Status
Not open for further replies.
He could blitz Boundman who has >> Haki than Zoro and > speed feats than Zoro. So he could.
Well none of this is true

Fuckin cracker was faster and had better armament than g4 luffy. You think coz doffy got ragdolled, g4 is so ridiculous

Or do you you think Zoro is slower and has weaker Haki than Cracker?

No, but Zeus has his own personality since he is special, he can make his own decisions eventhough right now he is afraid of BigMom.....who knows, he is thunder god afterall.....like I said, if BigMom soul is all that matters, then she can create as many Zeus as she wants but since he is special, he is more than just a creation from BigMom DF...furthermore, stealing something that is not their own is what you call such people as "thieves"....so at the end. it doesn't matter...
BigMom got/will get NTRed by Nami, be prepared for that....:kata:
These aren't actual arguments...It's just headcanon. How do you know BM can cretae multiple versions of Zeus? Clearly, she cannot. Also, it doesn't look like Zeus is unhappy with BM right now. He doesn't care about weak Nami, he only wants to eat and right now he is full.

And no, he isn't more than just a creation of Big Mom. He only lives, because of her soul. Also, don't forget that the only reason why he is that powerful is because of BM's very own soul.

Nami doesn't deserve Zeus and it won't happen again.

1- Hawkins in the beginning of the arc, he gave us a big hint that this arc will go on FOR LONGER than a month... He stated to both Luffy/Zoro... by the end of this month, your survival rate will be XXX % (I don't recall the percentage exactly).. but it was very low symbolizes that either Luffy or Zoro is gonna get fucked up SOOO BAD... that he will be on verge of death before getting back to consciousness... We are now 2 weeks after Hawkins said that... so, there are STILL waaay more time for this arc to reach climax. And Hawkins again told Drake in current day that someone will have 1% survival... reconfirming this thing. I believe it's either Luffy or Zoro

2- Oda NEVER intrdocues a plot UNLESS it will have a role in future... Similarly with Tobi Roppo members wanting to challenge and take over a calamity position... that contest was put ON HOLD for the time being by King's order... but Oda intrdocued that and I'm 100000% sure it will come to play and happen at some point... Either Sasaki or Who's who doing it... and face a calamity...whoever that person is... the only way to get that plot resolved is for the alliance to be defeated, and the contest is BACK

3- How is the contest gonna be BACK ON TRACK... it's by one of the Tobi Roppo, capturing Yamato during this upcoming chaos & battle... where does this go? it will circle back towards Kaido's announcement that he will make Onigashima the NEW capital, and its shogun is Yamato... So, Onigashima will drop there, become new capital and Yamato WILL BE forced to stay there forcefully until the alliance gets back up and regroup and fight again... The plot of Yamato forced to be new shogun can ONLY be presented if the raid fails... othrwise, we will not explore the dynamic between Yamato and Kaido... at all... which is bad writing as fuck...Oda laid out that hint for future interaction between both.. and set it up... for things to happen

4- Orochi and his plot... there is NO FREAKING WAY he's done... if you believe so.. you don't know One Piece, or you read TWO PIECE... and there is NO ROOM for Orochi plot if the raid will succeed now... however, the plot flows PERFECTLY with giving time and screen for him during the span "when the alliance regroup"...

5- Zoro having Nidai keitetsu... Zoro WILL USE IT in this war, he's not just gonna take it for future arc... he WILL have it.. and he cannot just be thrown into building and "oh look, I found this sword" LMAO.... the story NEEDS to be written in a way where he has room to be with Long Nose guy, and take the sword from him and just like ENma... get its own proper hype before he tests it... CAN ONLY BE DONE if the crew got squashed and when they are along with allies, Zoro talks with him and take that sword
And please don't tell me Heitetsu will just pass by and tell Zoro "hey Roronoa, take the sword and fight Kaido with it" LMAO... that's bullshit as fuck LMAO

So many plot threads can be only done and explored if the BATTLE stopped for few days... to happen in right flow storywise...
Tbf, a lot of this can be covered mid war or when the battles shift to mainland Wano. I just personally don't see Jinbe or Franky or anyone else losing at this point unless its against Kaido. Tbh Hawkins talkig about the month could include Luffys eventual recovery from fighting Kaido and some like Weevil coming to hunt him down whilst recovering. Random idea but you get the point.

I do agree that there will be a pause in some of the battles, but I dont think it will at all end at this point only to build back up again. Yes, we need Zoro to probably get Nidai (i can see Kaido breaking sandai during this fight) from Tengu. I can also see him learn his Shimotsuki history from someone (i think mystery man talking to Crocus is Kozaburo and he'll be a surprise character soon). We also are going to have several flashbacks involving multiple characters so a break in the fighting may or may not happen for those characters to reflect.

For example, I entirely expect Yamato to confront Kaido. They haven't spoken yet, and I have a feeling it will tie into her flashback. This may happen later on if Kaido wins or the fighting has a gap due to Onigashima crashing

He won't though. You wanna bet?

Wanna bet that Zoro luffy kid law and killer will do wayyyyyy better than The scabbards and even oden yet they will be fighting two yonko?
Theres like 5 of them....of course theyll do better than Oden. And the scarbbards are all mostly fodder.

Either way it isnt about the SN, this is about Zoro. Lets see how well he fares against Kaido. You guys have been hyping him up to the moon, were finally gonna see the "grandmaster" in action

Status
Not open for further replies.