Status
Not open for further replies.
Well none of this is true

Fuckin cracker was faster and had better armament than g4 luffy. You think coz doffy got ragdolled, g4 is so ridiculous

Or do you you think Zoro is slower and has weaker Haki than Cracker?
Cracker tried to cut off Luffy's arm when Luffy was surprised and distracted, didn't make enough of a cut into the PRONE arm to reduce Luffy's combat efficiency. Muh better armament.:milaugh:
He had a stall fruit, it happens. Zoro would be stalled to shit against Cracker.
Luffy also one shot cracker with Tankman.

People honestly put an assisted victory and cleanup vs. Pica and a double knockout against a pleasure mentally destroyed, incorrect weapon, fellow subordinate Killer, as better wins than Luffy's.:gokulaugh:

I read it. All you talk about is Orochi not caring about the capital.

You don't explain why Orochi forgives laid for wanting to kill him and why kaido agrees to team with Orochi
OMG... I said Kaido and Orochi ACTED...
meaning... Kaido knows that slicing Orochi will not kill him (because he knows about his mythical fruit ability to regrow heads)
I believe Kaido wants to betray Big Mom (not the opposite way around)
I believe Kaido wants to take something from Big Mom... maybe Pudding? after all, he mentioned her in last chapter...

people have been catching up hints from Big Mom where they constantly say "Big Mom will betray Kaido" while they keep a BLIND EYE to many hints of "Kaido betraying Big MOM ALREADY" by not revealing a second entrance to her crew... Kaido ALREADY is betraying Big Mom with her crew...

What does that have to do with Orochi? it's because Kaido wanted EVERYONE to believe Orochi is out of the picture... He wanted Big Mom to THINK Orochi is dead. because he will PLAY A BIG PART in that betrayal against her and her crew...

So... it was ALL A BIG LIE, between Kaido and Orochi... and that's why they will work together because they are STILL A TEAM... they NEVER BROKE to begin with...

And I specifically said that Orochi was STATED as a fact that he DOES NOT CARE about ruling Wano or flower capital from Shinobu in oden's flashback during the execution... and he ONLY WANTS to see the people there suffer and destruction... So this PROVES that when Kaido was talking about dropping Onigashima on Wano... that orochi should AGREE and be HAPPY and not reject the idea ad say "keep that area for me to rule it" cause it's NOT his interest to begin with...

How is Orochi important for the plot of deceiving Big Mom and betraying her? well, that's the intriguing question that will blow our mind when Oda reveals it...

You also HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF, why did Oda form a connection between O-lin and Otama... why did Oda make Big Mom see the kindess of Otama? and have also a connection with Chopper...

At one point... everything will go back full circle... believe me..

Theres like 5 of them....of course theyll do better than Oden. And the scarbbards are all mostly fodder.

Either way it isnt about the SN, this is about Zoro. Lets see how well he fares against Kaido. You guys have been hyping him up to the moon, were finally gonna see the "grandmaster" in action
There's five of them but Kaido is obviously stronger now than back then and fuckin big mom is there

Of course we will see Zoro in action same as Judge's son, queen will teach him about his Germa heritage

Cracker tried to cut off Luffy's arm when Luffy was surprised and distracted, didn't make enough of a cut into the PRONE arm to reduce Luffy's combat efficiency. Muh better armament.:milaugh:
He had a stall fruit, it happens. Zoro would be stalled to shit against Cracker.
Luffy also one shot cracker with Tankman.

People honestly put an assisted victory and cleanup vs. Pica and a double knockout against a pleasure mentally destroyed, incorrect weapon, fellow subordinate Killer, as better wins than Luffy's.:gokulaugh:
Stall Piece

1-I dont remenber that dialogue very well soo imma just not comment on it, but after that Luffy and Zoro stayed in Wano for some time, specialy since Luffy was in prison for who knows how long, a week or soo at least, then they spent 1 more week training. Its very likely they are at the end of that month now.
:kayneshrug:
2-Most of that plot was soo that the flying six got separated to search for yamato, and it also had some importance in teasing X-Drake betrayal while making us think Whos who and Queen wanted to kill each other.

3-Thats just what Kaido wants, its like saying Robin should have crossed the gate in ennies lobby just because what lies beyond the gate was teased.

4-The saccabards are still alive..And according to mithology its Yamato that kills Orochi, he might still show up and atack Momo.

5- Why does he need to have it? he already has Emna.
First answer is wrong
Second to 5th answer is straight up just creating excuses to NOT resolve the plot LOL
that's straight up bad way to wrap an arc

OMG... I said Kaido and Orochi ACTED...
meaning... Kaido knows that slicing Orochi will not kill him (because he knows about his mythical fruit ability to regrow heads)
I believe Kaido wants to betray Big Mom (not the opposite way around)
I believe Kaido wants to take something from Big Mom... maybe Pudding? after all, he mentioned her in last chapter...

people have been catching up hints from Big Mom where they constantly say "Big Mom will betray Kaido" while they keep a BLIND EYE to many hints of "Kaido betraying Big MOM ALREADY" by not revealing a second entrance to her crew... Kaido ALREADY is betraying Big Mom with her crew...

What does that have to do with Orochi? it's because Kaido wanted EVERYONE to believe Orochi is out of the picture... He wanted Big Mom to THINK Orochi is dead. because he will PLAY A BIG PART in that betrayal against her and her crew...

So... it was ALL A BIG LIE, between Kaido and Orochi... and that's why they will work together because they are STILL A TEAM... they NEVER BROKE to begin with...

And I specifically said that Orochi was STATED as a fact that he DOES NOT CARE about ruling Wano or flower capital from Shinobu in oden's flashback during the execution... and he ONLY WANTS to see the people there suffer and destruction... So this PROVES that when Kaido was talking about dropping Onigashima on Wano... that orochi should AGREE and be HAPPY and not reject the idea ad say "keep that area for me to rule it" cause it's NOT his interest to begin with...

How is Orochi important for the plot of deceiving Big Mom and betraying her? well, that's the intriguing question that will blow our mind when Oda reveals it...

You also HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF, why did Oda form a connection between O-lin and Otama... why did Oda make Big Mom see the kindess of Otama? and have also a connection with Chopper...

At one point... everything will go back full circle... believe me..
Makes sense, we will see though

Status
Not open for further replies.