Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Though so you guys know I will let you guys lynch/kill me before I claim my role or ability because it will take away the fun of the passive in my role, which is the only reason I wanted to play lol

Sounds scummy I know but it is what it is xD

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Queen im in the same boat but you think there’s no way to try and test him? Cause lynching a cop in a mess of a game like this.. 🤮
I don't think lynching a cop on day 1 is a good idea especially if he's telling the truth.

But then again his ability is only going to help us if every player didn't submit roles to be the goddamn godfather with invest immune passive.

On the plus side though, in one of his posts to queen he insinuated towards his ramen shop giving buffs to characters. So there maybe more to his role than investigative abilities and if that's true it's worth keeping imo.

D

Dragomir

Visit my shop and you guys can see for yourself during the night phase if it's good or not. If y'all start dying or you get a debuff then cool, lynch me. But if y'all get an upgrade, which you will, then we should finally be able to drop this.

My role is extremely useful for Town and y'all are about to blow it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yooooooooo

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE is the fucking genius.

Dragos fav role is arsonist. Ramen guy handing out food is 100% a potential arso role.
Post automatically merged:

Visit my shop and you guys can see for yourself during the night phase if it's good or not. If y'all start dying or you get a debuff then cool, lynch me. But if y'all get an upgrade, which you will, then we should finally be able to drop this.

My role is extremely useful for Town and y'all are about to blow it.
Is it too late to visit?

you don't know what I'll do to yo
You said you wouldn’t kill him?

Yooooooooo

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE is the fucking genius.

Dragos fav role is arsonist. Ramen guy handing out food is 100% a potential arso role.

Is it too late to visit?

You said you wouldn’t kill him?
yes I won't kill him, but I didn't say I would 100% clear him

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated dark matter

@Finalbeta has been killed

Hit - third party

Passive - [Time Skip] This ability grants you the power to skip portions of night time at your will, making you untargettable to kills during the night, however you will still be invested, blocked, redirected or subdued to any other action not involving kills.

Active- [Advanced Time Skip] This ability is a one shot and it will grant you the faculty of surviving one single lynch in the game. You will need to activate it during the Day you will feel it necessary. Make sure to do so before the dayphase ends.

Active - [Heart Punch] Your well renowned skill as assassin allowed you the capability to take on your enemy with a surprise attack, striking their chest with an accurate punch, killing them in the process. This can be used once during each night but won't count as superkill.

WINCON: kill all
Players
1 @Finalbeta
2 @Yo Tan Wa
3 @Midnight Delight
4 @Marimo_420
5 @Dragomir
6 @Flower
7 @Queen
8 @RayanOO
9 @Lindltaylor
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE