Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any story where folks from hero team keep dying one by one as story progresses? What's with this BS talk about plot armor or not being gritty enough to enjoy it? lmao.

I always wondered why no one offed Sherock while he keeps messing with criminals. Watson also never died. Is it plot armor? How the hell harry potter survived the whole story with only few spells? Also frodo and sam miraculously surving till the end. Why team 7 never got any casualities? Some second level guy like Neji had to die. Not from the rookie 9. So much plot armor.

Lol. If it's that bad, stop reading stories.
Isn't it such plot armor that everyone in WG is still alive? bad writing smh

At this point I don't see Big Mom going away from Wano without being Defeated

She is too prideful to let Rookies force her to retreat, especially when two of those rookies (Luffy and Kidd) have been attacking her crew for a while

People act like she doesn't need the alliance with Kaido when she literally invested in Kaido's growth, she made it very clear that she was the one who wanted this alliance and that she needs it to find One Piece.

Saying Big Mom would bail out is flatout shitting on her character. She's as prideful as Kaido and Whitebeard, no way she's running away

S

stealthblack

the fight will end with zoro falling on his knees in front of BM, begging her to train him in swordmanship:christmwai:

zoro: teach me sempai mom!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

She is too prideful to let Rookies force her to retreat, especially when two of those rookies (Luffy and Kidd) have been attacking her crew for a while

People act like she doesn't need the alliance with Kaido when she literally invested in Kaido's growth, she made it very clear that she was the one who wanted this alliance and that she needs it to find One Piece.

Saying Big Mom would bail out is flatout shitting on her character. She's as prideful as Kaido and Whitebeard, no way she's running away
Could be but what turns me off about this scenario stems from Kutakuri's words foreshadowing Luffy coming back to WCI to take her out. However he could never imagine the twisting of events so they don't count much at all overall, albeit Oda is well renowned for this kind of stuff.

Unfortunately, I don't see her going down before Elbaf. There's a reason that Oda showed us her history in Elbaf.

Where? I would like to read.
Sherlock was just as much about the dynamic between him and watson as about the cases. Having Watson die is like having Luffy die pretty much since it takes the main point away.
Lol. Yes. Only Sherlock and Watson are genius. Rest of brits are idiots. Can't even solve the crime. Whole scotland yard is full of them. Better disband the department. What a shitshow the whole story is. Plot making Sherlock smart.
btw Luffy is same as Watson?
Harry Potter was nonsense and people pointed it out, same for Lord of the Rings, it just had other things to make up for it, including pretty much the most complete fictional world probably ever created.
Naruto was shit.
Aren't they like most popular stories in last 20 years? what are you reading all this time if you find them shit?

Better give us list of good stories so that we can get an idea about what good story is.

Daily reminder that 2 months ago people were still doubting about the possibility of Zoro fighting Kaidou. Look, i don't care if you are a ZKK believer, supporter, or hater or not. But please, at this point, you have to admit, the theory is 100% legit and entirely plausible, not just some dumb shit that Zoro fans made up for. It's like we admit that Sanji vs King is plausible, we just don't like it or something like that.

Yes
Luffy and Sanji took down Linlin
Luffy and sanji will take down Linlin in wano too.

You should stop posting to gain swordbois respect
Deal with it and stop crying. The implications were slapped in our faces throughout this whole arc, I'm just picking up what's obvious since Enma was given to Zoro.

Just make sure to not pretend to quit the forum again, but this time, have some pride and end it for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.