Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If you think Zoro will have more or even an equal role to defeating Kaido compared to Luffy then you will be disappointed.
We don't even know whom Luffy will take on the most out of Kaido and Big Mom.

I seriously doubt that Zoro and Luffy are prominently meant to fight off the same yonko cause they are likely the only advanced haki users, hence they should lead their respective groups.

If he cares about him he shouldve been making him fight YCs, and not defeating fodder and getting fake wins from SN.
Who cares about Yonko Commanders?
Vista wasn't even Introduced, Jozu participated in MF, lost his Arm & made his exist.
Smoothie is useless, Jack's job is to keep tanking Ls, Queen is funny, King needs to be introduced 7 times or we might forget he even exists, Cracker appeared couple chapters & made his exit, Burgess is trash

So seriously who cares about fighting Yonko Commanders? And Zoro already answered this question in Chapter 997, he isn't there to play Kids Games with them.

Only Katakuri is relevant due to him being Luffy's Opponent & Marco due to being Great Ally, rest are irrelevant

:suresure:
Oda " kidd is the most important I've always imagined "
He even names him the Main threat of WG
Has CoC... even his underling is beside him just like Luffy has zoro now.

Kaido preferred DRINKING over beating Law! He left law to jack and Hawkins lol
It took Hawkins to capture Law...while kidd and Luffy lost to Kaido...without kaidoz they wouldn't be in prison.

You " kidd isn't more important "
Lol you can't even quote Oda properly, no wonder you come out with weird takes.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
why are some people so against zoro being important in this fight???:kaidowhat:
I'm not a fanboy yet I'm glad we're getting a straw hat who isn't Luffy being relevant against the main antagonist for once instead of it just being Luffy + allies
y'all weird
Because unraveling an unpleasant truth is not good. Unless someone genuinely believes that Zoro is weak, then in that case whomever shall be disproven soon enough.

Jinbe is set against Who's who- the strongest Tobi Roppo.
Sanji was portrayed as Jinbe's equal on Fishman Island and has now surpassed that level and is firmly Luffy's left hand man, who he needs to become pirate king.

Marco can stall Big Mom, it depends what you mean by a LOT, he won't be finishing either of them off, they are Luffy's to overcome. He'll be putting potshots in, taking occasional blocks, having cool moments sure, but not on the level of the fifth emperor himself.
Jinbe>Sanji
:goyea:

We don't even know whom Luffy will take on the most out of Kaido and Big Mom.

I seriously doubt that Zoro and Luffy are prominently meant to fight off the same yonko cause they are likely the only advanced haki users, hence they should lead their respective groups.
Luffy has direct beef with both of them and says directly this chapter he is coming after them and will overcome them both. He will get the finishing blow on both, beating Kaido first - this is wano arc and Luffy has claimed this directly while Big Mom is stalled.
Luffy is the 5th emperor, not Zoro. This isn't rocket science.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Sanji fans again seeking relevancy in Zoro discussion. Please remind me the last fight he had and where he is at right now?

Y’all got the Audacity to say Zoro ain’t doing shit when ya mans is literally stuck fighting a colossal ancient gifter
Post automatically merged:

Luffy has direct beef with both of them and says directly this chapter he is coming after them and will overcome them both. He will get the finishing blow on both, beating Kaido first - this is wano arc and Luffy has claimed this directly while Big Mom is stalled.
Luffy is not taking out both. This guy Zoro has Enma. Figure out the math. Why the fook do you think Zoro is there in the first place?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Mihawk is no emperor but he is stronger than one, so your point was disproven decades ago it would seem.

Sanji fans again seeking relevancy in Zoro discussion. Please remind me the last fight he had and where he is at right now?

Y’all got the Audacity to say Zoro ain’t doing shit when ya mans is literally stuck fighting a colossal ancient gifter
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is not taking out both. This guy Zoro has Enma. Figure out the math. Why the fook do you think Zoro is there in the first place?
Keen for Chrono to bust in after having a lanji flog

"NOOOOOOO luffy has to do EVERYTHING BY HIMSELF, he is the protagonist reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
:pepecry::pepemotion::feelscryingman::pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.