Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without a Xebec reveal I think Oda could have done a more interesting chapter 1000 (like meaning of D?) instead we got something we have every arc, Luffy punchling the big bad and claiming that he will be the pirate king. I don't doubt the spreads wIll be badass but for such a milestone I expected something... more unique and memorable.
We won’t get D stuff for another 200 chapters at least. And vegapunk/Greenbull is out the window soon as Kaido lifted the island

It would have been any chapter but 1000 I think most people would agree it is good one, but yeah too much expectations. :kayneshrug:
Editors can be blamed fort this tho, they literally did a countdown hyping chapter 1000 lmao
Yup i feel like no one would've had a problem if it was chap 999 or 1001

But hey now at lest the war is really starting..so im kind of glad

The stalling part is over

I mean, you never know, the spoiler provider could be hiding something juicy. Doubtful, but the prospect is still there. What we know of probably only takes up maybe 2-3 pages of the chapter.
Post automatically merged:

My biggest curiosity in all of this, is what exactly did Luffy say, that Roger said. I always assumed that it was just "I am going to be King of the Pirates", but why does Oda keep hiding it. Luffy said it to Shanks. He said it to Ace and Sabo. Roger said it to Whitebeard and Oden. Roger said it to Shanks and Rayleigh. Is it really something as simple as "I am going to be Pirate King" which others have stated also. Doesn't really draw a direct parallel to Luffy and Roger, like Oda is making it out to do.

I mean, you never know, the spoiler provider could be hiding something juicy. Doubtful, but the prospect is still there. What we know of probably only takes up maybe 2-3 pages of the chapter.
Post automatically merged:

My biggest curiosity in all of this, is what exactly did Luffy say, that Roger said. I always assumed that it was just "I am going to be King of the Pirates", but why does Oda keep hiding it. Luffy said it to Shanks. He said it to Ace and Sabo. Roger said it to Whitebeard and Oden. Roger said it to Shanks and Rayleigh. Is it really something as simple as "I am going to be Pirate King" which others have stated also. Doesn't really draw a direct parallel to Luffy and Roger, like Oda is making it out to do.
I’m hoping that’s the case

Status
Not open for further replies.