Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You never said zoro would cut kaido until long after orochi was dead. Before that i have proven you didnt even think hed fight kaido. Lie all you want
So your saying I never said I'd be on board with Zoro cutting Kaido prior to Orochi being killed? Cause I'll provide the screenshot of the chapter 985 spoiler thread (the spoiler where Orochi is killed) that shows we had a conversation about it before Orochi was killed.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So your saying I never said I'd be on board with Zoro cutting Kaido prior to Orochi being killed? Cause I'll provide the screenshot of the chapter 985 spoiler thread (the spoiler where Orochi is killed) that shows we had a conversation about it before Orochi was killed.
Why are you still quoting me ? Those quotes of yours are prior to orochis death.
Where you are saying OdA sEt ZoRo Up FoR oRoChI nOt KaIdO.
Where you say zoro wont fight kaido but team king with killer etc

Wait till they find out that all those Hentai videos they watch with the kids in high school, aren't 18.... :whitepress:
:lusalty::odenugh::sanjimeh::lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

Why are you still quoting me ? Those quotes of yours are prior to orochis death.
Where you are saying OdA sEt ZoRo Up FoR oRoChI nOt KaIdO.
Where you say zoro wont fight kaido but team king with killer etc
Damn dude this is an hour long debate

:lusalty::odenugh::sanjimeh::lawsigh:

Damn dude this is an hour long debate
Well, it would be over if he realizes that just because I thought the story was going to go one way at one point, it didn't mean I didn't believe it was possible that it could go another way.

Me and him even had a conversation where I told him if something happened to Orochi, then I'm all in on Zoro cutting Kaido. That's literally me telling him it is possible Zoro would fight/cut Kaido, Lol.

Im going of what you said. I cant go off what you think. Or in reality the lies youre saying to dig yourself out of this hole.
Just stop.... We talked about the possibility prior to Orochis death, and I said I'd be on board if something happened to Orochi.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, it would be over if he realizes that just because I thought the story was going to go one way at one point, it didn't mean I didn't believe it was possible that it could go another way.

Me and him even had a conversation where I told him if something happened to Orochi, then I'm all in on Zoro cutting Kaido. That's literally me telling him it is possible Zoro would fight/cut Kaido, Lol.
The whole point is you said that you never said zoro wouldnt cut kaido
Which is a lie as i have proven before orochi died you were making points that he wouldne even fight kaido.

Just stop.... We talked about the possibility prior to Orochis death, and I said I'd be on board if something happened to Orochi.

Good enough for me, if it happens it happens, if not, then oh well

The point is that he's not necessary
Well Sanji is good at his job and also absurdly strong for his role in the crew. So that makes him more necessary than a majority of the crew. How many strawhats are strong but also good at their job? Other than Sanji it’s probably like 3 out of the 9 crew mates we have. So Sanji not being necessary is bullshit💯

Last edited:
The point is that he's not necessary
Yet Luffy risked the entire wano operation to save him?

Well Sanji is good at his job and also absurdly strong for his role in the crew. So that makes more necessary than a majority of the crew. How many strawhats are strong but also good at their job? Other than Sanji it’s probably like 3 out of the 9 crew mates we have. So Sanji not being necessary is bullshit💯
Don’t worry. I have a feeling he didn’t think at all before he typed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.