Status
Not open for further replies.
My thing was though is not that Zoro's animal wasn't a tiger, but in the concept of "The Tiger vs the Dragon", Luffy fit the narrative more. I'm still banking on G4 Tiger Man showing up against Kaido, so if it does, my thread will have served it purpose. If not, I'll take my L.
I can see the tigerman thing. I think both Zoro and Luffy can have that.
Post automatically merged:

My thing was though is not that Zoro's animal wasn't a tiger, but in the concept of "The Tiger vs the Dragon", Luffy fit the narrative more. I'm still banking on G4 Tiger Man showing up against Kaido, so if it does, my thread will have served it purpose. If not, I'll take my L.
I can see the tigerman thing. I think both Zoro and Luffy can have that.

I dont give a fuck what you said AFTER orochi was killed when you were saying the opposite before he did

You didnt even think zoro would fight kaido until orochi was killed so dont even try and start.
The fuck does that matter? Prior to Orochi's death, I believed Zoro's feat of cutting a Dragon would involve him. But even then, I straight up told you that if something happened to Orochi, then I'd be on board with Zoro vs Kaido in some capacity, and he would cut him. Something happened to Orochi, and I stuck to my word. But never anywhere, in any of our debates did I ever say Zoro fighting against Kaido would never happen or wasn't a possibility.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The fuck does that matter? Prior to Orochi's death, I believed Zoro's feat of cutting a Dragon would involve him. But even then, I straight up told you that if something happened to Orochi, then I'd be on board with Zoro vs Kaido in some capacity, and he would cut him. Something happened to Orochi, and I stuck to my word. But never anywhere, in any of our debates did I ever say Zoro fighting against Kaido would never happen.
So when you were saying zoro would cut orochi not kaido what did you think zoro would do to kaido ? Tickle his balls ?
Put that shove down.

Status
Not open for further replies.