Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If you say so, because you know the point I was trying to make better than me.

Keep dodging the fact that you know I've said it's possible Zoro would cut Kaido on multiple occasions though.
I dont give a fuck what you said AFTER orochi was killed when you were saying the opposite before he did
Yeah, sorry I have a hard time believing Oda is doing all this build up with Zoro and Orochi, and zero build up to a confrontation with Kaido, only to have Zoro given a reason to ignore Orochi and go after Kaido after almost 80 chapters of Wano.

You guys are completely ignoring everything Zoro has stated, and the connection between of the Kozuki Clan and the Kurozumi Clan, all because Kaido is the cooler dragon. Orochi has regenerating heads. That in and of itself can give Zoro a challenge, as was the same with the Pica fight. His issue wasn't that he couldn't cut the Golem, his issue was that he couldn't locate Pica at first. It seems like Oda is past the point of giving Zoro challenges of what he can cut that is hard, and more so moving into the direction of what he can cut that is tricky, and Orochi is the perfect candidate for that with his ability to regenerate his heads.

If this is suppose to be about Zoro and him making a real impact on the Country of Wano, then forcing the narrative that he is going to take down Kaido, further removes him from being the hero in the eyes of the people of the Country of Wano. Kaido is an outsider. To them, Orochi is the cause of all their problems. Kaido is just a shadow figure, that most people of the Country are completely oblivious of the role he plays in all of this. Kaido is just Orochi's ally to the people of Wano. Kaido might be the "True threat" but Orochi is the one who caused it all. In order for Zoro to be the true hero of the Country, he needs to be the one who roots out the evil that comes from the Country. Not take down the outsider that the evil brought in.
You didnt even think zoro would fight kaido until orochi was killed so dont even try and start.

I won’t use that against you regardless. But that Zoro is not a Tiger or is not relevant was a poor take. Given the stipulations and parallels zoro has been given, compared to the likes of Ryuma and Oden, you’d have to be naive to not at least give it a chance
My thing was though is not that Zoro's animal wasn't a tiger, but in the concept of "The Tiger vs the Dragon", Luffy fit the narrative more. I'm still banking on G4 Tiger Man showing up against Kaido, so if it does, my thread will have served it purpose. If not, I'll take my L.

If ZKK happen, Zoro's haters should prepare for the worst nightmare. All one piece sub will be turned upside down!

Zehahahaha :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Using statistics is the best course of action in these cases, since Oda can't truly be predicted otherwise. Not that this way is 100% accurate but anyways...

Well the thing is Zoro never faded away when it came to keep promises. He is a true man of honor.

Robin can't defend herself against a Yonko. Plus her next fight is going to put her on the edge of death like Nami, Usopp, and soon the rest of the Straw hats.
Big Mom is portrayed to be smarter than Kaido despite her stupid amnesia and crazy temper.
Look at the wording here

Found this by myself. Robin vs Kaido may happen. ;P

I was just joking either way. Also Dolphin is the right wording for a fish, but it looks close enough despite being a plant genus lol

My thing was though is not that Zoro's animal wasn't a tiger, but in the concept of "The Tiger vs the Dragon", Luffy fit the narrative more. I'm still banking on G4 Tiger Man showing up against Kaido, so if it does, my thread will have served it purpose. If not, I'll take my L.
I agree. I’m banking on Dragon Man as well. And I respect that you can take an L should it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.