Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Nope. Im pretty sure both rejected him, and Luffy was still hung up on Sanji. In fact Luffy wanted Sanji to join most out of all the SHs he asked to join him.
He actually sought Zoro out after hearing about him :kayneshrug:

Then when he saw that he was a pretty good dude beneath his rough exterior, that's when he decided to blackmail Zoro to join the crew :cheers:

It doesnt matter who rejected who. Luffy wanted zeff.
He forgot about Zeff when he saw Sanji...

Why did he ask Sanji like 5 times, and Zeff like once lol. Figures Luffy wanted Sanji to join most out of the crew. Constantly talks about Sanji and literally dreams about Sanji.

Its a no brainer who Luffy loves most in the crew.:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk enters the chat
Post automatically merged:

So absolutely amazing ? good to know
Amazingly Useless....yes

So when you were saying zoro would cut orochi not kaido what did you think zoro would do to kaido ? Tickle his balls ?
Put that shove down.
Again, that doesn't matter. This directly pertains to me saying I've always maintained it was possible that Zoro would cut Kaido. Even when I was advocating that Zoro would cut Orochi, I told you if something happened to Orochi, then I would be on board with Zoro fighting and cutting Kaido. It. Was. Possible. When something happened to Orochi, I was on board with Zoro cutting/fighting Kaido.

You went on this ridiculous tangent trying to prove me wrong, and now you can collect your L, because nothing you provided indicates me not thinking it was possible for Zoro to cut or fight Kaido.

Last edited:
He actually sought Zoro out after hearing about him :kayneshrug:

Then when he saw that he was a pretty good dude beneath his rough exterior, that's when he decided to blackmail Zoro to join the crew :cheers:
Seems like you cant read. Im not talking about how they met.

Im talking about the person Luffy wanted to join the most....

Um...did you actually read the chapter?

Sanji says: They're sick, it's a hospital. We literally met them seconds ago and we know nothing about them.

Nami says: I know, and you're right. But they're crying for help and I can't overlook that.

Now, that being said, this is silly. We are shown Sanji being kind multiple times in the story. He's introduced being kind to GIN. That's a man, if you can't remember.

And don't forget that Sanji this whole time you're using to say he's not kind was ALREADY saving Kinemon.

What's next? You're going to say Sanji can't cook either.
Doesn’t change what I said...he still said “We’re not running a charity business here.” And I agree it’s silly to keep debating this. Sexual offenders are automatically disqualified from the title of Kindest Strawhat.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again, that doesn't matter. This directly pertains to me saying I've always maintained it was possible that Zoro would cut Kaido. Even when I was advocating that Zoro would cut Orochi, I told you if something happened to Orochi, then I would be on board with Zoro fighting and cutting Kaido. It. Was. Possible. When something happened to Orochi, I was on board with Zoro cutting/fighting Kaido.

You went on this ridiculous tangent trying to prove me wrong, and now you can collect your L, because nothing you provided indicates me not thinking it was possible for Zoro to cut or fight Kaido.
Nope. You never said zoro would cut kaido until long after orochi was dead. Before that i have proven you didnt even think hed fight kaido. Lie all you want

Status
Not open for further replies.