Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why should I let myself be limited to only three abilities when I just can make an ability giving me more abilities/:myman:?
We only have two abilities and one passive though.

No, the fused state is a passive. The role creating is an active. I also have another active, but I won't reveal this now.
[.
Meh

If you had this passive and were town then why lied to us in the beginning

I can talk!!!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks whoever lifted my restriction :josad:.
Why you said "thanks whoever lifted my restriction when it was your own passive that restricted you?

We only have two abilities and one passive though.

Meh

If you had this passive and were town then why lied to us in the beginning

Why you said "thanks whoever lifted my restriction when it was your own passive that restricted you?
The latter was just bait.

I cant believe this shit

you realize how many passives and actives she can create lol
Using a wish to wish for more wishes when you only start with three wishes is a thing, you know :milaugh:.

Reborn

The latter was just bait.
Bait for what? Lmao

There was nothing to bait with such posts.

If it was bait then why you flipflopped just few posts after that ?

Also, it's funny that you started defending yourself right after I said you could be jester and deliberately not defending yourself.

I am not buying anything you say.

I cant believe this shit

you realize how many passives and actives she can create lol
Yeah!

This also makes me wonder why town will have such role lmao

Someone has death note here.

Two people died of heart attack so it's death note work. Now, killing midnight makes sense but why usopp got targeted via death note?

I don't remember usopp doing anything scummy D1.

Shall we take him as town who misfired or a scum?
Good catch, Reborn.
So two folks died from same heart attack.

But i don't think a scum would get any benefit offing Midnight at night, it's likely town who misfired on Usopp.
Maybe one of his kills got redirected on someone else? But can DN kills be redirected? Likely not. Chances are Usopp may have visited him and it activated some passive then he is scum. Last possibility being that player is town but scum read Usopp like i did.

@Dragomir you really think a vig will fess up and claim? I don't think so and if he's town i dont believe he should.
Why? Bcoz this never ends up well for the player.
I believe we will know his intentions by next day phase, depending on whom he shoots. Some players also gained two actions last night, it could be that.

As for Lanji, he is trying to be too fair with Flowa case. It's kinda obvious at this point she is scum, yet he asked who the scum could be that is trying to frame him. I noticed something similar D1, hence he was one of 5 i mentioned in my sus list.
But since i didn't find anything on him while isoing him i chose to observe him then.

As for Zem, either Tac killed him or Tac kill is the one that constitute the failed kill.

If it's not Tac, it could be one of the player she town read that killed him, bt i don't think she gave any reads. Maybe someone that fears her? Else this is dead end.

I start fusing with the Hogyoku D1. While doing that I can't talk. I then am able to make myself new abilities each phase, active or passive, how I wish until the start of D4.
Flower you really expecting us to believe AL won't nerf such a role much less when it's town?

Are you claiming you are Indie?

Good catch, Reborn.
So two folks died from same heart attack.

But i don't think a scum would get any benefit offing Midnight at night, it's likely town who misfired on Usopp.
Maybe one of his kills got redirected on someone else? But can DN kills be redirected? Likely not. Chances are Usopp may have visited him and it activated some passive then he is scum. Last possibility being that player is town but scum read Usopp like i did.

@Dragomir you really think a vig will fess up and claim? I don't think so and if he's town i dont believe he should.
I believe we will know his intentions by next day phase, depending on whom he shoots. Some players also gained two actions last night, it could be that.

As for Lanji, he is trying to be too fair with Flowa case. It's kinda obvious at this point she is scum, yet he asked who the scum could be that is trying to frame him. I noticed something similar D1, hence he was one of 5 i mentioned in my sus list.
But since i didn't find anything on him while isoing him i chose to observe him then.

As for Zem, either Tac killed him or Tac kill is the one that constitute the failed kill.

If it's not Tac, it could be one of the player she town read that killed him, bt i don't think she gave any reads. Maybe someone that fears her? Else this is dead end.
you think am scum because I was being fair with flowa? lol

Why else do you guys think this is labeled "SU
Bait for what? Lmao

There was nothing to bait with such posts.

If it was bait then why you flipflopped just few posts after that ?

Also, it's funny that you started defending yourself right after I said you could be jester and deliberately not defending yourself.

I am not buying anything you say.

Yeah!

This also makes me wonder why town will have such role lmao
There actually is somebody to bait with this. Just wait until EoD.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
said she was framed by someone else
Well okay if we believe her what reason would someone want to frame her?
She was already suspicious enough for not posting. Also, who would give themselves a framing ability? From the flips that we are seeing I highly doubt we even have a mafia team here. And all the SKs have a kill all win condition to which a framing ability just wouldn't help.

If we assume that someone gave themselves framing ability but their alignment was changed to town, why frame flower who was suspicious? This would just restrict our investigators from getting a proper result on her and lead to a mislynch.

Nah, that adds to my abilities. There is no rule stating you have to only have three abilities throughout the whole game.
I see you found a loophole :wonderland:

D

Dragomir

I really do not understand why you guys keep entertaining Flower. She is confirmed scum guys. And @Reborn I get what you're trying to say about her being jester and all, but I don't wanna let her go just because of a possibility which we can't prove. I'ma keep my vote on her.
You misunderstood what I meant. I'm not saying the vig should claim right now, I just meant if down the line a player does claim to have killed Midnight and Usopp, we can question them about why then. No need to be pondering over it now.

Reborn

Why else do you guys think this is labeled "SU

There actually is somebody to bait with this. Just wait until EoD.
Man,

You should be given "Queen of BS award" when it comes to mafia lol

I am really impress by how much BS you can cook and feed us back to back lmao

I simply can't see a town with such op abilities and al sama giving a go.

Add, your inconsistencies and it all leads to you are scum.

Well okay if we believe her what reason would someone want to frame her?
She was already suspicious enough for not posting. Also, who would give themselves a framing ability? From the flips that we are seeing I highly doubt we even have a mafia team here. And all the SKs have a kill all win condition to which a framing ability just wouldn't help.

If we assume that someone gave themselves framing ability but their alignment was changed to town, why frame flower who was suspicious? This would just restrict our investigators from getting a proper result on her and lead to a mislynch.

I see you found a loophole :wonderland:
the role itself
ability to create that many abilities doesnt seem townie tbh.

think most people would rather have a mislytnch at worst case than get fucked over by flowa again
for now my vote stays.

Man,

You should be given "Queen of BS award" when it comes to mafia lol

I am really impress by how much BS you can cook and feed us back to back lmao

I simply can't see a town with such op abilities and al sama giving a go.

Add, your inconsistencies and it all leads to you are scum.
There can be Town with scum abilities, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.