Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wouldn't use that logic so soon. You said last day that your original role was kept the same except that the alignment changed, right? Could be a similar case here.
Well that explains their ability but not their reason to kill Usopp. I didn't really find anything weird with him last phase for a vig to take a shot.

Well either way, what do you think of Rayan and Alibaba? They don't have much substance for me to get a clear read on them. In fact the lack of substance says to me that their probably not town.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You know there is something bugging me.

Scum flowa comes out with better fake claims and bluffs instead of being so inconsistent with her posts right off the bat.

I didn't feel any efforts from her to defend herself as if she is deliberately making obvious that she is scum.

What if she is jester?

D

Dragomir

Well that explains their ability but not their reason to kill Usopp. I didn't really find anything weird with him last phase for a vig to take a shot.

Well either way, what do you think of Rayan and Alibaba? They don't have much substance for me to get a clear read on them. In fact the lack of substance says to me that their probably not town.
Yeah, I agree. We'll just have to wait for whoever took the shot to explain themselves later.

I have no opinion on them. Alibaba I've come to know that he doesn't do much in games in general based on playing with him on NF. As for Rayan, @RayanOO where are you at bro?
Post automatically merged:

Scum flowa comes out with better fake claims and bluffs instead of being so inconsistent with her posts right off the bat.

I didn't feel any efforts from her to defend herself as if she is deliberately making obvious that she is scum.

What if she is jester?
I used that same logic for Midnight and thought he was jester as well. Lo and behold, he was sk the whole time. So sure, it's possible, but I'm not feeling it.

What if she is jester?
I was reading back
which means someone here has the ability to silence folks
but you were silenced when the game started @Flower

I never silenced myself as scum WTF. Do people make up scum play I never did just to frame me now or what?

You really think I would make myself scum this game?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

What if she is jester?
She could be jester. Not posting at all in the day phase which is a scum tell usually.
Claiming Aizen who is very much a scum role.
Not defending herself too hard.

But this could also be a sign of just giving up cause she was caught? She almost did this last game.

I never silenced myself as scum WTF. Do people make up scum play I never did just to frame me now or what?

You really think I would make myself scum this game?
Well you aren't giving any town vibes, that much is certain. So essentially you gave yourself a passive that prevents you from posting day 1 to buff your abilities? And you gain abilities through out the game?

I would assume aizen investigates innocent due to his shikai's ability - total hypnosis. Or is that restricted too?

Point is I'm not scum this game.

And it's baffling how people could think I would make myself scum knowing how pissed you guys are at me from previous games.

Reborn

Yeah, I agree. We'll just have to wait for whoever took the shot to explain themselves later.

I have no opinion on them. Alibaba I've come to know that he doesn't do much in games in general based on playing with him on NF. As for Rayan, @RayanOO where are you at bro?

I used that same logic for Midnight and thought he was jester as well. Lo and behold, he was sk the whole time. So sure, it's possible, but I'm not feeling it.
Double posts merging sucks.

There is a difference between flowa and midnight.

A town restricting herself though passive day one doesn't make sense and that too to gain abilities.

And, then make herself inconsistent in restrictions. Tbh, I expect more from scum flowa and that's why I felt jester vibe from her.

Also, flowa is crazy. She won't make herself regular scum like midnight did because she has played many scum roles

She will definitely try to captitalize last game mess where she fooled town for her sake and made many people going after her.

And, what's best then making yourself jester and make people sus you as scum.

Well this is just an hypothesis.

She could be jester. Not posting at all in the day phase which is a scum tell usually.
Claiming Aizen who is very much a scum role.
Not defending herself too hard.

But this could also be a sign of just giving up cause she was caught? She almost did this last game.

Well you aren't giving any town vibes, that much is certain. So essentially you gave yourself a passive that prevents you from posting day 1 to buff your abilities? And you gain abilities through out the game?

I would assume aizen investigates innocent due to his shikai's ability - total hypnosis. Or is that restricted too?
I start fusing with the Hogyoku D1. While doing that I can't talk. I then am able to make myself new abilities each phase, active or passive, how I wish until the start of D4.

Reborn

I start fusing with the Hogyoku D1. While doing that I can't talk. I then am able to make myself new abilities each phase, active or passive, how I wish until the start of D4.
It seems this fusion is one of your ability

While not talking a passive that is imposed on you when you use this ability right?

It seems this fusion is one of your ability

While not talking a passive that is imposed on you when you use this ability right?
No, the fused state is a passive. The role creating is an active. I also have another active, but I won't reveal this now.

such a waste
all those abilities down the drain
:sanmoji:
Only if you actually lynch me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How does this work though? So you create an ability and then discard it and create a new one to maintain the rule of 2 active and 1 passive ability? Pretty cool I must say.

But you're town right, so what makes you investigate guilty though?

Status
Not open for further replies.